“A good option espcially for the price”

Rodeway Inn Wooster
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Wooster
Vermilion, Ohio
“A good option espcially for the price”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was looking for a low price hotel option around Wooster, Oh for an overnight. We had three rooms reserved for a bunch of guys that were golfing. The hotel is clean and friendly with 24 hour coffee in the lobby. The location is good and close to highways, downtown Wooster and restaurants on the north side of town are just a few minutes away.
I have to admit I was skeptical when seeing how low the price was but a couple of guys with us were more cost conscious so I gave it a try and was very happy.

Room Tip: Bring a bathing suit for the kids because they have a nice pool
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Yourluckyday,

It really is our lucky day :). Thank you for the complimentary review! I'm glad you enjoyed your golf outing, despite the weather and hope you'll choose to stay with us if you return in the future.

Thanks Again,

Front Desk Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Maryland
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Nice, clean room. Easy access from parking lot. We left a computer charger behind and the manager mailed it to us quickly. We stay at this hotel every time we visit Wooster. Includes breakfast with nice selection of food items.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Robert Z,

Thank you for choosing the Rodeway Inn and for your generous review! We always look forward to seeing our returning guests and trust we'll see you again soon. Hope you were able to make do until your charger arrived :).

Rudolph, Ohio
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Personnel were wonderful, helpful, and couldn't do enough for us. Extremely clean, good breakfast, lovely decor. The only problem was the design of the room. Very large furniture for the size of the room. Made it a little difficult to go between the bed and the huge TV console. Also the TV screen was quite small. That being said, we were pleased to find a fridge, microwave, hair dryer, coffee pot, ironing board and soft towels!! For the price, it was incredible. Would definitely go back and recommend it to anyone. We would rate it as one of the nicest places we have ever stayed.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly. Tell them exactly what your needs are. We told them we had to have a first...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Bradsgal,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your wonderful comments as well as pointing out our flaws. We recognize that the size of our furniture presents some challenges, but I'm happy that you had such an enjoyable getaway. Also, you do your fellow travellers a service by pointing out the importance of contacting the hotel direct to place any requests they might have. Hope you'll stay with us again soon!

Thanks Again,

Danvers, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Mangement was very good and helpful. Rooms should have been built a little wider outside of that the place was excellent. We would stay there again any time we are in the area. The were very clean. The breakfast was all you ask for it being included with the room. The personel went out of their way to assist you in any way they could.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Donald W,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review of your stay with us. We're all very happy to know our efforts to offer the best accomodations possible were rewarded. Hope you'll visit us again soon!

Osgood, Ohio
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I arrived early, thought before I head to Holms County I would unload the car. The person behind the desk took my niformation and proceeded to check if my room was available. It was then he proceded to tell me where would be a good place to park for me to unload my car.
The room was great. The light was on and I found it clean and inviting!!!! For the price I got a comforable bed, mirowave, fride, and a large TV.
The room was quite and I felt secure.
I highly recommend the hotel if you plan to stay in this area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
peaceful25,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review of our hotel. I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you'll return again soon!

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was my first visit to a Rodeway Inn, but it won't be my last! I came up from Texas to spend time with family from North Carolina, South Carolina and the surrounding area. The service was excellent, lots of smiles, friendly hospitality, and quality service! Extremely clean, fresh continental breakfast, great ammenities, and location is central and near great dining establishments!

Room Tip: Request adjoining rooms if traveling with family!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
txcadams,

I'm so happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us while celebrating your mother's birthday! Thank your for your kind words about our hotel and I hope y'all won't be strangers :) Come back to visit soon!

Toledo
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Normally, I would avoid Rodeway Inn's like the plague after staying at the one in Page, Arizona (see review), but when we travel to Wooster we stay at the Rodeway Inn since it is one of the nicest, most reasonable hotels in town. The rooms are clean, comfortable and the staff is always pleasant.The breakfast is sufficent. Unless you want to go upscale, this is a nice place to stay when touring Amish country.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
DanToledo,

Thank you for continuing to stay with us and for taking the time to post such a positive review. Such kind comments encourage us to offer the best service possible. We look forward to seeing you the next time you return to visit Amish Country.

Chris Lifer,