“Very good choice”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Wooster
Montreal, Canada
“Very good choice”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Very good quality - price. Confortable room, wonderfull indoor pool, great service

Room Tip: Nothing to add
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Inwood, West Virginia
Reviewed March 15, 2012 via mobile

This facility is a credit to the Choice hotel system. My wife and I stayed there and the place was clean, well kept. The office staff were friendly. I have stayed in a lot of hotels where I payed way more and was not nearly as satisfied as I was with this inn.

Stayed March 2012
Boones Mill, Virginia
Reviewed March 13, 2012

My husband and I were traveling to Amish country in Feb. and needed to find a hotel quickly. We checked out the other reviews before booking and trusted our fellow reviewers on this one. We were a little disappointed with the bed, it was uncomfortable and I could not get a good night's sleep. Couldn't find a place to plug in my cell phone to charge. Had to go behind the bed, really needs updating

I wanted to use the Fitness room at 7:00 am, however, they did not open it up until 8:00 am, definitely not accommodating for business travelers. It was in a good area and the staff were very friendly and helpful. In fact, they recommended a great little Italian Restaurant down the street. Breakfast was good, which included waffles and oatmeal.
I probably would stay again, sure hope they update their beds!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Little Hocking, Ohio
Reviewed February 20, 2012

After reading the reviews we decided to try it. The gentleman that checked us in was very nice, friendly and informative about the area. The bed was awsome, we slept great. The room was clean, the shower was hot. The next morning the lady that was on duty was very friendly also. We would reccomend this hotel to anyone passing by Wooster.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Cheraw, SC
Reviewed January 20, 2012

This is my favorite Wooster area hotel - if I'm not traveling with pets. Just wish they would take pets! Always very friendly and helpful staff, clean, comfortable, indoor heated pool, adequate breakfast, excellent internet - and half the price of the "nice" chain properties! Plus each room includes a small fridge and microwave! Perfectly comfortable, everything you need if you are on a business trip or visiting a college student - not "posh" - but why pay for posh when you can be perfectly comfortable for half the price??? And an easy short drive to the college or downtown. Can't be beat!

Room Tip: If you want quiet ask for one at the end away from the pool/office area... less traffic.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, PA
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I travel a lot for my work, and I just don't give questionable hotels a second chance. I have stayed in this Rodeway Inn many times - it's not the Ritz, but it's always clean, quiet, and the staff is just super. The pool is actually quite beautiful and is always spotless!

I have been in some seedy motels with this brand name, but this one really is quite nice. I will never stay anywhere else in Wooster.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Clarksburg, West Virginia
Reviewed October 9, 2011

We stayed in 2 rooms. Both rooms had rusty water when you took a bath or shower, the bed was broke in the 1st room. People was camping out in the parking lot and was loud the whole night that I thought I was staying at a campground and not a hotel. Itd s so far away from everything. Had to drive 30 mins away to go 2 a walmart. There was a used toothpick on the bed, trash under the bed, the vending machines for pop was 1.25 which was pricey if ya ask me. The beds were so small that my husband and I had 2 sleep in different beds bc they weren't queen size. I woulld never had used my points to stay here if I knew it was this bad.

• Stayed October 2011