“Run of the mill steakhouse”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #16 of 107 Restaurants in Wooster
Cuisines: American
Description: Google it - it shows right up.
Description: Google it - it shows right up.
Salt Rock, West Virginia
“Run of the mill steakhouse”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and I chose Longhorn on a whim. In hindsight we should definitely have put more thought into where we would have dinner. First off, the menu is not very extensive. Not a whole lot of options, and the prices were on the higher end for a chain steakhouse. We ordered our steaks medium rare and they came out closer to well done. We had waited so long for our food, we didnt even bother sending it back. We sat with an empty glass of ice for approximately 10 mins before our server took the time to refill it. I wouldnt go back again. The food and the service were both sub par and definitely not worth the money.

• Visited June 2013

Moon Township, Pennsylvania
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The service was great and the food was terrific. I had the chicken breast and it was delicious. Overall I would rate this restaurant as excellent.

Visited July 2013
Austin, Texas
“Service Disappointing...Average Food”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Longhorn is a chain that is consistent on food choices and atmosphere. Unfortunately, the day we visited, the service fell below our expectations. We were seated promptly and our drinks, bread, and salad came out right away. Then we waited...and waited...until a manager came to the table to explain our salmon had fallen off the plate before delivery so they had to "start over". Approximately 15 minutes later (50 minutes from the time we sat down) our food came. The 8oz. sirloin was very good--prepared just right. The french fries were luke-warm with a consistency of those that had been sitting under a heat lamp. The salmon was a bigger disappointment. The (large) order arrived, and the two pieces of fish were literally 1/4" thick. The manager came back to check on us, but never offered any comps for our experience.

• Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Not a great experience”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I ordered the ribeye. The steak had no seasoning, so I had to add salt and pepper to give it any flavor. I did not like the green beans at all and did not even eat them. The server was really nice.

Visited January 2013
Wooster, Ohio
“LOVE LONGHORN!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

After a long day,and night, of Black Friday shopping we stopped into Longhorn for lunch. I got the combination lunch of Chicken sand and French onion soup. I don't like a lot of STUFF on my chicken so I ordered it plain. It was ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! It was just the right size for lunch. Service was great too!

• Visited November 2012

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!