“must do lunch”
Review of Pine Tree Barn

Pine Tree Barn
Ranked #1 of 22 things to do in Wooster
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just south of Wooster overlooking the beautiful Kilbuck Valley, Pine Tree is a 25,000 square foot restored bank barn home to a gourmet luncheon restaurant, boutique, gift shop, family Christmas tree farm, year-round Christmas shop and home furnishings and interior design studio. In season, dine outdoors on our roof deck overlooking the Kilbuck Valley, lakes and Christmas tree farm.
Reviewed February 16, 2012

The Granery restaurant is a gem at the Pine Tree Barn.  Shopping and lunch all in one spot.  The view isn't bad either.

There are newer reviews for Pine Tree Barn

Reviewed January 24, 2012

I went to shop and realized there was a restaurant. It was packed but they were able to seat me. The quiche, salad and muffin were all really good. Everyone in both the restaurant and store were friendly. The view is amazing.

Reviewed December 24, 2011

We enjoyed our half hour here. Yes, it's a nice setting (not so much on a gloomy winter's day though), and a nice store, well stocked with both Christmas items as well as fairly upscale home furnishings. But it really just didn't seem that special to me. Worth stopping by if in the area - and I do expect their lunch is good (we did not try).

Reviewed December 10, 2011

My mom and I went here probably at the worst time of year. She was super excited about taking me because it is quite a lovely setting by a lake and a beautiful meadow. They also have lovely decorations for Christmas and a great shop in a beautifully renovated barn. The problem was we went here on a Sunday in December and it was crammed with people going to get their Christmas trees. Its a great idea--people can take a horse drawn carriage to pick their own tree and then buy decorations in the store and get brunch but poorly executed. You could tell the staff couldn't keep up with the hoardes of people, there was no parking and people were standing in long lines to get on the carriage. We actually never got to eat here. There was a two hour wait and when we checked back half an hour later the time had not shrunk--still two hours. We ended up leaving hungry and frustrated. Again, nice idea but if its soooo busy and miserable is it really any fun?

Reviewed November 3, 2011

I drive 3 hours every fall to enjoy lunch and shopping at The Pine Tree Barn. The barn is full of decorating ideas and the gifts are abundant and well priced but the real reason to visit is the excellent lunch in The Grainery. The menu is perfect and the food is excellent. In the summer there is a beautiful covered porch that overlooks lakes full of birds. Their specialty is little lemon muffins and they have them packed for travel. This year I had the French Onion soup and daily quiche and it was delicious. I can't imagine a year without a trip to The Pine Tree Barn.