“Outstanding!”

City Square Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Wooster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Liberty
Description: A new establishment by the same owners of the South Market Bistro across the street. Excellent fine dining and also more casual dining on the patio and live jazz the last Wednesday of every month
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My friends and I totally enjoyed our dining experience at City Square. My rib-eye was cooked to perfection! One of the guests ordered a cesar salad that was delicious as was the filet medallions! We'll make this a must every visit.

There are newer reviews for City Square Steakhouse

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed the dinner tonight at the City Square Steakhouse.
Was in a large group (15), they did a nice job of being attentive and taking care of all of our needs.
Our party ordered a good mix of the steak and fish dinners offered.
All of them looked amazing, my steak was cooked perfect.
They was also a indoor outdoor type patio section that I would like to come back for a more casual dine.
They also offer local brew and full bar.
Recommend for a special occasion or just hanging out with friends.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our dinner here was excellent. The craft beer was great, the steaks were tender and cooked exactly as ordered, my salmon with dill sauce was excellent, the mixed baby greens salad was made with very fresh lettuces and paired with a very nice cherry vinaigrette, and the sweet potato mash was heavenly. The interior of the restaurant is very attractive with dark wood and dark gray walls, that somehow lends an overall sense of calm. Our waitress was very pleasant and the service throughout the meal was impeccable.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great place for dinner. Pretty expensive for dinner. However, it was very good. Service was great. We did not have a reservation but they sat us quickly.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Excellent food and great service. You must try the seafood bisque. I bring customers to this restaurant and have never disappointed one.

Been to City Square Steakhouse? Share your experiences!