“Dinner”

Omahoma Bob's Barbeque
Ranked #6 of 109 Restaurants in Wooster
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Service fast. Food ok; not hot but warm. Restrooms were in need of attention (no tp). Prices were fair.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Th only place to go where it's done right. Costs a few $$$ but well worth it once you have bitten into the smokey brisket. Unless you want to do a road trip, this is the place to go

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Great pulled pork sandwich, try the swamp water along with their BBQ sauce

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have been cooking BBQ on Big Green Eggs for over 10 years. I have been to Texas, lived in the Carolinas, Alabama, and so on. You get the idea. I love true BBQ and its hard to find in northern Ohio. Until now. I have eaten here 3 times and the latest was yesterday for lunch. This place is set up the way a BBQ place is supposed to be set up. Real smoke smell inside and out. Cheap tables and chairs, tablecloth, etc. Its actually a pretty upscale place compared to some of the places I have visited in the South.

The food is outstanding. Like most southern or Texas style places they never seem to get the chicken right. At least this place makes it edible. I can't say that for most places I've visited over the years. Pulled pork is spot on. The real reason I will always keep coming back here is the brisket. It reminds me of the brisket I have eaten in Texas. Looks like it. Smells like it. Tastes like it. Succulent. Moist. Tender. Pulls apart easily with your fingers.

Sides are outstanding as well. Beans are made here. With pork in it and has that wonderful smoke taste. Hush puppies are the best I've had since Alabama.

Anyway. I'm a huge fan. If you want to try real Texas BBQ then this is the place for you.

1  Thank John C
Reviewed May 28, 2012

If you like BBQ you found it. Help could be just a little more gracious but the food is excellent. Maybe not if you are from TX or OK but for OH it is very good. Guaranteed fresh.