“Nice place.”

El Campesino Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 109 Restaurants in Wooster
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Very quick take out orders. Large selection on menu. Good food not great. Reasonable prices. I have ate there many times. I will go back.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

It will look like you are going to have to wait for a long time but you won't. Tables are moving very fast. I love the food, service is good and the location is really easy to find.
Camarones als diabla is a safe choice but one of only many. They have a large and extensive menu

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I like to go here just about weekly. You get standard americanized mexican food. My preference would be the steak fajita choices. Chicken fajita is OK but not the best cuts of meat. The veges can be over cooked at times. The chips are great most of the time. Salsa is bland but that seems to be what most people like. The cheese dip is always very good. The fried ice cream is so so, not fried and no caramel drizzle. The pollo loco is one of my favorites, usually pretty tasty. Guacamole salad is OK, nothing great but for the money you spend it is a fair deal. Two can dine for 20 bucks. Most likey you will have left overs for a snack if you enjoy that.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The service was amazing, it was my first time there, and the waiter was awesome. Clean and friendly staff. The prices were great to. would definatley recommend them to others.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

The service was amazing, it was my first time there, and the waiter was awesome..I ordered a pitcher of margueritas, and he was at our table almost the whole evening checking on us and refilling our glass...The prices were great too..I would definatley recommend them to others..