“Great restaurant !!!!!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Wooster, Ohio
“Great restaurant !!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The service was amazing, it was my first time there, and the waiter was awesome. Clean and friendly staff. The prices were great to. would definatley recommend them to others.

Medina, Ohio
“The service”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The service was amazing, it was my first time there, and the waiter was awesome..I ordered a pitcher of margueritas, and he was at our table almost the whole evening checking on us and refilling our glass...The prices were great too..I would definatley recommend them to others..

Visited August 2012
Medina, Ohio
“Fast & Hot!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We love it here. If you're in the "need for speed" I highly recommend this restaurant. Saturdays get really, really busy but they do a good job of getting people in and out. My only complaint is the parking lot is really tight. We usually have to park in another business' parking lot and walk over the curb.

When you're seated you're given free chips & salsa. (Although I get the feeling the salsa is not made fresh daily.)

The husband and I usually get the #17 combo - beef enchildada, cheese quesadilla, rice, beans. A+!!

I would recommend looking at their website before you go to get an idea of what you'll be ordering. You're not given much time to decide after you get your menus.

Pay at the register in the lobby and grab a few free peppermints on your way out.

• Visited August 2012
Loudonville, Ohio
“Best Mexican food around”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Best Mexican restaurant within 50 miles. Clean, friendly atmosphere. Service was fantastic. And the wait was very minimal.

Visited May 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Once a week”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I go here about Once a week, great good, cheap prices, and they are always on top of their game no matter how busy they are!!

• Visited April 2012

Been to El Campesino Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!