“Good food”

Bob Evans Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #84 of 126 Restaurants in Wooster
Description: Fall is in the air at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an easy comfort meal with our Family Meals to Go!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went here after traveling 400 plus miles. Food was good, but limited menu except for breakfast items and burgers. Salad was good, but in spite of the fact we specifically asked our waiter to hold our order until the salads were consumed, we had barely started on salads and the meal arrived. Consequently the main meal had cooled down considerably.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed October 5, 2019

This location has a real issue with efficiency and workflow. Meals take 20-30 minutes longer than the south end location, creating bottle necks and a sacrifice of food quality while trying to catch up.

I have tried this location 3 times In The past 4 months. All with the same results. Slow service, mediocre food quality and stressed out staff.

The south end location is much better, sad to say

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank David W
Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

I've always known of Bob Evans but while traveling I decided to give them a try. 1st they stuck me it at a table that wouldn't stop wobbling and then I waited for 10 minutes and nobody came by. I could tell that customers are not a priority along with keeping up the restaurant. I got up and walked out and I will never go back to a Bob Evans again. I just walked out without ordering and nobody seemed to notice

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Mother and I had a wonderful Valentine’s Day lunch. Food was so good, that homemade taste and Customer Service outstanding.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 15, 2018

Things are good here again. The restaurant seemed to struggle for good service the last couple of years. New management team has been really working on this location. Friendly staff and good service.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Bob Evans Restaurant? Share your experiences!