“Awesome Place!”

Broken Rocks Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 107 Restaurants in Wooster
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“Awesome Place!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stopped by on business for lunch and was pleasantly surprised. They had some great sandwiches to choose from and the shop it self is something to see in itself. I think I would love to visit this place again. The Italian sandwich we had was great! Lots of meat and huge pieces of roasted red pepper. Would totally visit again next time I am in town.

• Visited August 2013

Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“Excellent!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the tomato garlic soup, pastrami sandwich was great! Service couldn't have been better! If in wooster stop in for some awesome food.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kim S
“Can't go wrong here”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is a little gem in downtown Wooster. My husband used to work in the area and that is how we discovered it a few years ago. This is one of my favorite places to go for many reasons. I love that it is located in an old building in downtown. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming with hardwood floors, brick structure, and big front windows. The service is consistently good every time. I have ordered a variety of menu items and have not had something I did not like yet. Also they have a great drink menu with yummy martinis. Another reason is that the prices are reasonable. Even with being almost an hour away we still make the drive just to eat here. Don't forget to check out the dessert menu!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rachael34
DeGraff
“It may be a strange name but it's no stranger to fantastic food.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I spent the night in Wooster Ohio and asked the manager of the hotel where there might be a good place to eat and she mentioned a few places but the one she thought was very good was the Broken Rocks. It was just a nice walk from the hotel. We decided this was the place when we saw the menu in the window. It was a restaurant and a bakery of atisan bread, which they served with the meal. And definitely not a run of the mill menu. The food was outstanding !! I could eat there again and again. I had the best Chicken Marsala I have ever eaten and my husband had a schrimp dish with a caujun cream that was equally delishous. And the interior walls had beautiful, colorful abstact paintings that really made you happy to be there. If you get to Wooster sometime, don't miss this outstanding dining experience.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ritajmc
Someplace in FL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

The food is wonderful! We have eaten here several times and love it! I recommend eating here! It's in a great little part of town that is fun to walk around.

• Visited October 2013