“Mother-Son Dinner Wins Raves”

Broken Rocks Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 109 Restaurants in Wooster
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My son (college student at Wooster) loved the pizza, and I loved the tender, juicy steak. The ambiance is casual, with lively conversation, and a good mix of locals and college students. Service is friendly and very helpful.

There are newer reviews for Broken Rocks Cafe & Bakery

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We have been to Broken Rocks twice on visits to Wooster and enjoy the food and ambiance of this restaurant.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Every time I'm in Wooster, I visit the Broken Rocks. The beer selection is great and food is good. I always sit at the bar with a bunch of my family.Just a fun place..

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Classy place. Not too expensive. Nice personable staff. Split check was no problem. Drink refills were fast and furious!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This week went for family member birthday. Party of nine. Friendly slow service. The cafe was busy. The dining room is always noisy poor sound design. I ordered the tomatoe garlic soup, it needed help, very acidic. Chef should know how to tone that down. It lacked any depth or character, couldn't taste garlic. For my meal I asked for the chicken avacado sandwich on foccacia. There is no true avacado on it, just some mashed in with too much mayo. Chicken was overcooked, rubbery. Again lacking any spice or flavor. I avoid the house bread, too thick crusted and no flavor whatsoever. The cabernet with my meal was the best component. For dessert, pecan pie. Had been in frig a few days and the filing was pulling away from crust, crust was too soft and had absorbed frig moisture. Flavor wise the pie was OK, was probably great they day it was made and even a day or two later, my piece was just past its prime. I tasted someones pumpkin tiaramisu, not even OK, yuk. My husband said his beet salad was OK, and his steak was pretty good. Others at the table were satisfied with spaghetti, steak, seafood pasta dish.

Been to Broken Rocks Cafe & Bakery? Share your experiences!