“Outstanding Service & Tasty Food”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Woodmere
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin decor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Chester Springs
“Outstanding Service & Tasty Food”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The staff was the best, manager included. I could not ask for a better place to celebrate a family member's anniversary while on a vacation get-away.

• Visited July 2013

Beaufort, South Carolina
“You can't the Grilled Salmon Salad!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Whenever I visit this chain I have the same thing: the grilled salmon salad with asparagus. I have been eating this for probably a decade. This was my first visit to the Woodmere location and I would only say that there was a bit too much dressing. Next time I might ask for the dressing on the side. The atmosphere in this upmarket chain is always very pleasant. The service efficient and extremely courteous.

• Visited June 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Bravo cleans while they serve”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We JUST returned home from a dinner at Bravo's. I know it is a Sunday and staff would like to get out on time or early, but honestly their behavior was beyond reproach. We sat at the bar and while we were there they picked up the bar mats off the floor and layed them on the bar and CLEANED in between waiting on customers!!! I am sure the owners didn't train their staff in this manner.
I work hard for my money and will never return to this establishment , it was disgusting!

• Visited April 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Incredible!!!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

This place came highly recommended, and we could not have been more pleased. From the service of our waiter, to the quality and flavor of our food, this was an occasion to remember. Bravo to all who made this a wonderful and memorable dining experience.

• Visited April 2013
cleveland, ohio
“A place I always like”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I see some of the Reviewers say they do not like this restaurant anymore for a variety of reasons. I disagree with all of them! Bravo and their sister restaurant Brio are two of my favorites, and I really do not like large chain restaurants very much. Went here recently with some friends the the "Half Price Ravioli Night." I'm not a big fan of ravioli so I had the balsamic chicken salad and thought it was very good. Two friends had the lobster ravioli and both loved it; the other friend had a large salad with some sort of chicken, and also loved it. The restaurant was full but the server worked hard and did a great job. Looking forward to going here again soon!

• Visited March 2013