“Incredible!!!!”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 20 Restaurants in Woodmere
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin decor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

This place came highly recommended, and we could not have been more pleased. From the service of our waiter, to the quality and flavor of our food, this was an occasion to remember. Bravo to all who made this a wonderful and memorable dining experience.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I see some of the Reviewers say they do not like this restaurant anymore for a variety of reasons. I disagree with all of them! Bravo and their sister restaurant Brio are two of my favorites, and I really do not like large chain restaurants very much. Went here recently with some friends the the "Half Price Ravioli Night." I'm not a big fan of ravioli so I had the balsamic chicken salad and thought it was very good. Two friends had the lobster ravioli and both loved it; the other friend had a large salad with some sort of chicken, and also loved it. The restaurant was full but the server worked hard and did a great job. Looking forward to going here again soon!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Recently stopped at Brovo for dinner and very pleased with the ambiance and the food. Nice linen tablecloths and plenty of wait staff to take care of you. They offer a nice variety of traditional Italian meals and a separate menu for "lite" menu items. I had the Chopped Salad and Roma Tomato Flatbread. A cold beer and that's all I needed. Ciao!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Heavy generic food. Poor service: slow and unprofessional. I liked this place way back when they just opened it. Now it is my least favorite. They have very nice interior design though and located well. If you like traditional american menu you might be ok there, I am European. Brio in Legacy is MUCH better

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had a party of 9, Saturday evening October 6, 2012. Crammed into a small space. Drinks and side salads came out quickly. When entrees were served, 5 or 6 came reasonably on time, then one by one the last three came. The last entree (mine) came out 15 minutes after the first entrees were served. Why did it take so long to prepare a Cobb salad? It looked good when it finally came, but I refused it because I didn't want to eat alone. When the check came, it was on the bill. Unbelievable! Finally had that removed. NEVER go back to that place again.

Had a bad experience there when they first opened about 5 years ago, pizza I ordered was terrible, they offered to wrap it up to take the rest home, but I wouldn't even share it with our dog. Then I said I wouldn't go back, but over the years I did return a few times. Now, NEVER!!

Crowded and noisy!