“Wow” 5 of 5 bubbles

Corky & Lenny's
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Woodmere
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fairport, New York
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled upon this place by accident on June 15th Prior to the Fleetwood Mac concert. I can tell you without question- the best Jewish deli I've been too. Forget my hometown of New York. This was just too good not to give it a top rating. We met Gloria and her son and were welcomed immediately. Just great people. I told Gloria that We would stop by before the long drive home on Sunday. We did. The line was out the door. She was gracious enough to get us in right away so we could hit the road. It's worth the trip just for the food.

Visited June 2013

Aurora, Ohio
“Authentic Deli Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Great corned beef, pastrami, pastries etc. Matzoh Balls are good but soup can be salty. Service can be spotty at times but the place is always busy and the food comes out fast. Central location and able to handle the high volume of business they do.

Visited February 2013
Englewood
“I miss my Jewish soul food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I live in Florida and there isn't a decent deli on the Gulf. Corky's was my first stop when I came in to Cleveland -- the corned beef is extra lean, the potato pancakes are the size of a small frisbee, the place is always clean and the service is excellent!

Visited June 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Traditional deli with delicious corned beef!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Corky and Lenny's is a traditional Jewish deli with delicious food. Their corned beef is melt in your mouth delicious and always has me coming back. The deli also offers other traditional deli items like bags of bagels, latkes, knishes etc... Love Corky and Lenny's and always try to stop by when I am on the east side!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“No. 1 pickle in Cleveland”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

several good sandwiches and salads later, which are good in their own right, but I still love the pickles the best!

Visited February 2013