“Love this place!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed April 20, 2013

What a great little deli tucked away in a strip mall! I had probably the best corned beef sandwich ever and the matzo ball soup was terrific, too. Quite an extensive menu, hard to choose!! They also have daily specials. Don't miss Corky & Lenny's when in Beachwood!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

My dad has been going to Corky's every weekday morning for maybe the last 35 years. The food is great deli. The pickles are the best. A very very wide menu. Corned Beef is not as good I remember it from years ago but otherwise it's all the same good deli stuff from when we were kids. The platters are great for parties too. And they do special orders for holidays.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We were staying at a local hotel and my wife was tired so I stopped by to get take out. The smell was was amazing. It reminded me of the great delis from back home that are long gone. We got corn beef sandwiches, slaw and soup to take home. The corn beef was amazing. I really wanted to buy a few pounds but had a day of water polo ahead of us, and a 6 hour drive and did not really have a cooler to hold it. I also found the individuals working there friendly and helpful. Tonight I had the mushroom and barley soup that I had taken home and it was great. My only regret is the place is 6 hours away.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have been to New York and LA Delis and this compares favorably. Right down to the pickles. Try the soups. Everything I have had there is great.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the Sammy Kay, which has corned beef, pastrami, Munster cheese, tomato, lettuce, and thousand island on rye. The sandwich was huge and was so good. It came with a side of coleslaw which had a hint of horseradish in it! I love the deli atmosphere and there are so many things to choose on the menu! My suggestion is to sit at the counter, because you are seated faster and there is always a wait! I can't wait to go back!