“Nice food and drink menu”
Review of B Spot Burgers

B Spot Burgers
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Woodmere
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I was just disappointed that this place did not have more of a selection of vegetarian dishes like most places. (veggie burger substitute)

There are newer reviews for B Spot Burgers

Reviewed December 8, 2012

The meat makes the difference. It's a special blend of beef cuts and it's fresh never frozen. You can taste the difference. And they make their own Ketchup and their own pickles. Would highly recommend the fries too!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Can get crowded at times. Tend to go on off hours. Wide selection of burgers. Fries and milkshakes are fantastic.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I like the odd combinations of toppings. I don't like how they won't give you a dish/plate to get pickles. I don't want to carry my burger across the place while it gets cold to get pickles. I may put a dish in my purse to bring next time.
The apple pie bacon shake is out of hand YUMMY!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I'm originally from Cleveland, but Michael Symon wasn't around when I was growing up there. Now every time I return, B Spot Burgers is on my 'must visit' list. The pairing of flavors, over abundance of meat piled high, the fresh burger buns, and incredibly unique and tasty sauces (ShaSha, Coffee BBQ, Stadium Mustard, etc.) all combine to create the most savory burger you will ever have. The atmosphere is a stylishly casual urban bar decor which makes for a great place for any occasion from hanging out with the guys to taking your mother to lunch. The french fries are some of the best around and the service at the Woodmere location was very friendly. During warmer months they have a very beautiful front patio where you can eat outside. I highly recommend a visit to B Spot during your trip to Cleveland - it'll be a highlight for sure.