“Extremely Clean Hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Wilmington
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I am an Indiana resident that stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Wilmington, Ohio. I recently visited this hotel while on a business trip to the nearby Ferno Headquarters. I arrived to the hotel after a very long day of travel and meetings to find a very friendly staff and an immaculate room. I toured the facility by myself and found a very nice pool area. The free continental breakfast was pretty typical of hotels offering free breakfast, but it was very nice to have it provided. This hotel is very comfortable and made me feel very welcome. If I ever return to Wilmington, I will be sure to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Stephen P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

I appreciate your stay and your good words for us Lee G.! Come back anytime, now that you've met us, you are family!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Close to family and friends, always stay here because the hotel is very nice, very quiet, staff is very friendly and helpful. We always look forward to coming back! Actually got up and had their breakfast this time, it was pretty good for a complimentary hotel breakfast! Very close to lots of restaurants and to a nearby town where my family grew up.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks Elizabeth H.! Can't wait to see you guys back in town again!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

This hotel is very clean, great rooms, great staff, and has a continental breakfast. No complaints. Best hotel in the area. Rooms were also very large and spacious. I had no problems while I stayed there.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Stephen P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you Nicholas R.! I will make sure to spread your review around to the staff. I hope you have an chance to come stay with us again!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My husband and I, along with our Old English Sheepdog stayed at this pet-friendly hotel the night of December 19, 2013. In the middle of the night, while we were snuggled under a warm duvet, in our immaculate room, our dog became suddenly ill. At 3:30 am we were in need of a vet and fast. I called down to the desk. Ben, the night clerk, went online to find us a 24-hour animal hospital. Wilmington is a rather small town and Ben could easily have said he did not know of any place in the area. Instead, he (as we were headed east to Virginia) looked for one in that direction. By 4:15 am, not only were we on our way to medical care, bu we had freshly brewed coffee to keep us sharp.

With or without a pet, I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you Jerilyn W54! We have shared your review with Ben, and the rest of the staff. He smiled and was very appreciative! Thank you for taking the time to review us here, we are committed to our best 100% of the time!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I travel approximately 30-40 weeks per year. I had stayed at a different hotel the two nights previous to this nights stay, and had not slept well. The bed, pillows and room were very comfortable, quiet and clean. Breakfast was very good, they gave a great recommendation for dinner which was delivered to the hotel, Thank you to all the staff for a great nights rest!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SGPickle, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Debbie G:

Thank you for the review! We are in the business of great sleep!

We hope to see you again soon and would like to pass along that Hampton is rolling out a new and improved duvet and cover set throughout the US over the next year. If you thought that was great, wait until you try the new stuff!

Thanks,
Stephen Picklesimer, GM

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Excellant facility with and excellant staff. Facility is always clean and kept up. The staff is always friendly, helpful and professional. Stupid survey says I must have 200 characters minimum. I thought I said all I needed to say in the first three sentences. The hotel is a much better facility than the quality of this survey. The survey people could have a lot to learn about customer satisfaction from the hotel staff. Is that 200?

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Such a clean hotel I actually tipped the girl that was responsible for cleaning our room. She went above and beyond! In addition we had a wonderful breakfast and the front desk was so helpful upon check in and also with information regarding a good place to have dinner. Well done employees of Hampton in Wilmington , OH.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilmington
Holiday Inn Wilmington
hampton inn
hampton inn
#2 of 5 in Jeffersonville
Holiday Inn Express Washington Court House
Holiday Inn Express Washington C...
#1 of 3 in Washington Court House

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington? Share your experiences!