“Max & Erma's, Wilmington, OH”
Review of Max & Erma's

Max & Erma's
Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stopped at the Max & Erma’s in Wilmington, OH which was right off I-71 on our way to Cincinnati. The restaurant was in a complex that was a hotel/exhibition complex. The service was good and the food was Max & Erma’s typical good food. We wanted a light fare so my wife and I split a sandwich and got a bowl of soup for me and a salad. We were seated quickly and the food was served in a reasonable amount of time.

1  Thank John L

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was nervous that this would be a good choice as it is located in a hotel, but I was pleasantly surprised. Great, friendly staff and delicious food. Would suggest this location to anyone traveling in the area.

1  Thank Ih3artH0tels
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Max & Erma's was great in it's hey-day. It used to be a fun atmosphere, unique ambiance, and fun food. Now it's your typical neighborhood restaurant, with a bar.

There are numerous options on the menu, sometimes too many. I only like a few things on the menu, so it's not hard to choose what to eat when we go there. The Laredo Steak is good, as well as the Chicken Quesadilla.

We will go there when we want to eat out, but don't want to drive too far. It would not be our first choice, but it's not a bad choice...better than fast food.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Average meals all the way around- so if you like M&A's you're good to go. While the wait staff was extremely friendly and efficient they never took away dirty plates. They just kept letting them accumulate on the table.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

cookie cutter food that isn't worth the money. The sundae bar was fun - my son loved all the choices. This is onsite and handy but that is all it has going for it.