“Great dinner”

Dino's Restaurant & Banquet Center
Maumee, Ohio
“Great dinner”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Spectacular service and a delicious meal. Dinner was about $30 including tip for my 10 year old son and myself, and I considered it well worth it. Our waitress went the extra mile for us. I would highly recommend.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jeff W

Mentor, Ohio
“Very Good Restaurant”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Very nice menu variety. Seafood and pasta dishes are all good. Eat there several times a year and have never had a bad meal. Bar area is very nice and a good place to eat. My only complaint is they do not serve bread with the meal; instead, they serve rolls. Some people really like them, but I think all Italian restaurants should serve bread.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank MODIAM
Sarasota, Florida
“Dino's - Willoughby Route 306”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Had lunch at Dino's 306 last Friday with my wife and daughters. Ordering the clam chowder on Friday's is a given.. Wedding soup is a good alternative but a bowl of clam chowder hits the spot. Pretty much everything is good on their memu but I stuck to the hot sausage and peppers as I have eaten many times. Also ordered was spaghetti and meatballs, rigatoni with mushrooms and salads with Dino's famous party center dressing. The food was great as usual but I feel the service at this location needs work. When it comes to service the location on 305th street is much better. There are two banquet rooms at the 306 location that will seat to 100 each. Also there are two private rooms that you can order off the menu which seat 25 and 40 respectively. Overall great place to come and enjoy an good Italian meal and or hang out in the loung at their large bar.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank MarinaJack
Mentor, ohio
“Perfect meal”
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

My daughter and stopped for lunch because I was craving spaghetti and meatballs. Years ago I dined at one of Dino's original locations but I had not been to this restaurant. My lunch was perfect. Warm rolls, a lovely salad and spaghetti as I remembered it. My daughter enjoyed her veal parmesan. The owners were so pleasant and our waitress more than helpful. I love dining out and this will be one of my favorite places to go. They do it right.

Binghamton
“Just what we needed”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We stayed next door at the Days Inn and liked the idea of walking here to eat. You don't even have to go outside, there is a connecting hallway. We had two small boys with us, and the staff treated us all with care. From coloring books with crayons and a special kids menu, they were well taken care of. And the grown up food was excellent, with generous portions and good pricing. The atmosphere is both grown up and family friendly at the same time.

Visited July 2012