“Great Service; Good Food and all....”

Mario Fazio's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mario Fazio's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 128 Restaurants in Willoughby
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I visited here during my 3100 drive from CA to MA. The place was busy, but Lisa got me a table, and found out of my long drive, asked how I found the restaurant, etc. (TripAdvisor btw) I talked to her a few times during my meal as well as my waitress and they brought me some samples of pasta/marinara sauce, pasta with pulled pork and I tried 3 salad dressings, with two I LOVED - Lisa's Salad Dressing, and a Garlic Ranch I believe. Lisa said that the dressings might be available in the future for sale and shipping. I hope so! My main entree was a Lemon Pepper Chicken which was very good. I wish this place was in MA....I would like to order some of the dressings - Im drooling just thinking of them...

Reviewed April 14, 2012

This is my first time going to this Restrraunt and it was the best overall experience. Great food, atmosphere, and service I have ever had before.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Lisas salad is the best salad in Ohio. i highly recommend trying it.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

My husband and I have certainly become family at Mario's because of our frequent dinners there. My ultimate favorite is the Heavenly Pasta ~ there is a TON of lobster and shrimp. With dinner comes this amazing salad and yes... dessert is included. Lisa and Anne make the most INCREDIBLE Cassata Cake. I got everyone at work hooked on it.
I also love the Steamed Clams... and hot stuffed peppers. Marios offers SO MUCH FOOD! And its a place where a family can eat or a romantic evening for two.
Five stars for Marios!

Reviewed March 3, 2012

I rated Mario Fazio's very good mainly because I love what I get from their. They are expensive and fancy, but they do not care what you come dressed in. My favorite items from their are their garlic bread with the salsa that they give you before the meal. The lisa dressing for the salad makes it amazing. For my meal, I get the lemon chicken. It is really good but I do not care for their pasta. After your meal they give you a slice of "cake" for desert. It isn't cake it is that Italian cake with the strawberries... I am drawing a blank on the name! I recommend it for a nice night out or a party.