“Good Value”

Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Willoughby
“Good Value”
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best budget hotels I've stayed at. Clean, comfortable, and close to alot of restaurants. Room has also beenhad recently updated. Hard to beat for 70 bucks a night. Will definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed May 2013
Ken M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for noticing our Housekeeping & Maintenance staff's hard work to keep our rooms clean and comfortable. We really appreciate reading your great review about our property. We look forward to seeing you again in Willoughby, it's the place to be!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Panama City, Florida, United States
Reviewed May 11, 2013

From check-In to check-out everything was outstanding. Everyone at the front desk was great and made you feel like part of a family instead of a dollar billed and they actually cared about you as a person. Outstanding location and room was really great.

Room Tip: Location was really great
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Ken M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Thank you for the fantastic comments! The front desk staff really appreciates being notice for their friendliness and our clean team for having a great room to your satisfaction. I'm glad you found us convenient and that you felt like part of a family. We look forward to your next visit.
Athens, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Unfortunately my daughter is a frequent patient at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio and we have found the Red Roof Inn in Willoughby the best moderately priced Inn in the area. The rooms are well supplied and since I am usually returning from the hospital alone after dark I always feel safe coming into the property. They also offer a reduced price for extended stays which are very helpful.

Room Tip: Handicap rooms are easily accessible and well lit. The staff is always friendly and helpful.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Ken M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Our Welcome team appreciates your comments about their friendliness. We are very happy you feel safe when returning from the Cleveland Clinic and that you think we are the best in our class in the area. Thank you for the kind words!
Muncie, Indiana
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed at this Inn for the night while attending to wedding near by. The check in/out was very fast and effective. The staff was very friendly. The value was reasonable and the free wifi was very nice. It was a comfortable stay for a quick stay for the night. Definite would consider staying here again if I'm back in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
We appreciate your wonderful comments on your visit. Our staff takes pride in being friendly and thank you for recognizing them. We're glad you found us convenient, comfortable and a great value! We hope to see you again and thanks for the great review!
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We found the Superior King room clean and comfortable! Everything was pleasant and the staff was very helpful. The "40 cents off on gas" coupon was a super bonus to an already great experience. We appreciate the help in getting a first floor room due to our age. It's also a plus that we could take our dog if we wanted. It's great to feel welcome!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jim E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thanks for the great review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Willoughby Red Roof. Our staff takes pride in making our guests feel welcome when visiting.
We look forward to seeing you in your future travels and next time bring your pet!
Newburgh, IN
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I come to Willoughby, Ohio primarily to visit family. The Red Roof is very convenient for me and over the years I have stayed here very often. My last I stayed for three nights. The hotel was fine, service was good but there were a few hiccups. For one, the large desk in the room is clearly there for individuals to do work on lacks electrical outlets. I had to unplug the coffee make to be able to plug in my laptop. The lamp occupies the other outlet. The toilet failed to refill the last night I was there. I over came this problem and pointed it out to the staff the next day. The cleaning staff and hotel desk staff were very accommodating. They have made some improvements....getting new TVs being one. No breakfast offered but this is not a problem for me. I am on the Red Roof Rewards program so I took advantage of a discount offer this last time but I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jim E, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return visits. Convenience outlets will soon be added to the rooms, and hopefully they'll be in place by the next time you visit. See you soon!
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stay at this location on a regular basis due to the very friendly staff. I always feel welcomed, the rooms are always in excellent shape. 100% accurate reservations. When I check out Jessica F. at the front desk always remembers my name. When I am here I feel like it is my hotel. I would recommed this location to anyone. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 10+

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I have already shared your comments with Jessica F and the rest of the staff, and we are all glad that you enjoy your visits with us. Thanks again, and see you soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willoughby
Holiday Inn Cleveland East - Mentor
Best Western Plus Lawnfield Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 5 in Painesville
Courtyard Cleveland Willoughby
Econo Lodge Wickliffe - Cleveland East
Motel 6 Cleveland-Willoughby

Been to Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby? Share your experiences!