“Very pleased!”

Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Willoughby
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We found the Superior King room clean and comfortable! Everything was pleasant and the staff was very helpful. The "40 cents off on gas" coupon was a super bonus to an already great experience. We appreciate the help in getting a first floor room due to our age. It's also a plus that we could take our dog if we wanted. It's great to feel welcome!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Jim E, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thanks for the great review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Willoughby Red Roof. Our staff takes pride in making our guests feel welcome when visiting.
We look forward to seeing you in your future travels and next time bring your pet!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I come to Willoughby, Ohio primarily to visit family. The Red Roof is very convenient for me and over the years I have stayed here very often. My last I stayed for three nights. The hotel was fine, service was good but there were a few hiccups. For one, the large desk in the room is clearly there for individuals to do work on lacks electrical outlets. I had to unplug the coffee make to be able to plug in my laptop. The lamp occupies the other outlet. The toilet failed to refill the last night I was there. I over came this problem and pointed it out to the staff the next day. The cleaning staff and hotel desk staff were very accommodating. They have made some improvements....getting new TVs being one. No breakfast offered but this is not a problem for me. I am on the Red Roof Rewards program so I took advantage of a discount offer this last time but I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Jim E, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return visits. Convenience outlets will soon be added to the rooms, and hopefully they'll be in place by the next time you visit. See you soon!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stay at this location on a regular basis due to the very friendly staff. I always feel welcomed, the rooms are always in excellent shape. 100% accurate reservations. When I check out Jessica F. at the front desk always remembers my name. When I am here I feel like it is my hotel. I would recommed this location to anyone. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 10+

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I have already shared your comments with Jessica F and the rest of the staff, and we are all glad that you enjoy your visits with us. Thanks again, and see you soon!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I've been coming here year after year on business & they never disappoint. The room is always super clean (Thanx Valerie) & the front desk staff is friendly & knowledgeable (Thanx Jessica) I always get the Superior King & it's priced very reasonable and super comfortable. Location is a big plus as well as I'm doing business right across the street! It just doesn't get any better than that my friends!!!

Bernie Feltz

Room Tip: I'm partial to the Superior King...Long distance phone is FREE as well. When I told Comfort Inn...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Jim E, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you very much for the kind words. Valerie, Jessica, and the rest of the staff were happy to read your comments, and we all look forward to delivering the service you have come to expect during future stays! Thanks again!!!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Thank you for the clean quiet rooms you have provided for the last 3 months! Jessica K is always such a Welcome to my Home Away From Home! My dog Gunner has grown very accustom to the accommodations as well. Yes, he has been with me the whole time. They are VERY accommodating to pets! Thanks Again and see you for another month!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Jim E, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. Jessica K and the rest of the staff are happy that Gunner and you have a home away from home here!!! Thanks again, and we look forward to the next month as well!!!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

For a quick stay it was very reasonable and clean. Was not too crazy about the "inn" format with external entrance and was glad to be on 2nd floor. it was a little noisy on 1 night with people knocking on neighboring door but quieted down about 11:30 so got a good night's sleep after that. It was very quiet other than that . Rooms looked exactly like photos on site. Free internet was a plus and added to value. We were attending event at Spire Institute(Geneva OH) and it was well located half way between there and Cleveland.

Room Tip: Request to be on the office side which is the furthest from highway and eliminated highway noise.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Jim E, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you for writing a review and for the kind words about our property. The staff and I are happy that you had a good stay with us, and we look forward to your return should you be in the Cleveland area or at Spire. Thanks again!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had to spend 4 nights in the Willoughby area and work from a hotel room during that time. The accommodations at the Red Roof Inn exceeded my already high expectations. The rooms were extremely clean, well equipped, well maintained, and there was always a fresh pot of coffee in the lobby. The staff was extremely personable and helpful, especially our housekeeper Lynn, who cleaned our room around my work schedule. I will be staying here again and would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

The only thing negative I can say is that the internet is way too slow and they need to increase their internet plan to a higher speed plan. Its fine for email but if you need to download files, you'll be waiting a long time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I have already shared your comments with Lynn and the rest of the staff, and we all very much appreciate them!

We are currently undergoing major upgrades to our Wi-Fi, so you should not experience speed issues during your next stay.

See you next time!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Willoughby
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 5 in Painesville
Best Western Plus Lawnfield Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Cleveland East - Mentor
WoodSpring Suites Cleveland Mentor
Courtyard Cleveland Willoughby
Motel 6 Cleveland-Willoughby

Been to Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby? Share your experiences!