“(Almost) always a pleasure!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 128 Restaurants in Willoughby
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Tempe, Arizona
“(Almost) always a pleasure!”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

When we travel, we always look to see if there's a TR nearby, so we planned to visit this location on our way back from Erie, PA. It's like coming home.

The food was pretty good. I always get the roasted chicken and it's always EXCELLENT (at the Brooklyn, Ohio location), nice and juicy, but this location's roasted chicken was very, very dry and overcooked. When you look forward to something so much and don't get it, it's pretty disappointing. Also, our salads were very small, and that also was a disappointment.

I'll still go out of my way to visit a TR, but Willougby? You have to get it together!

• Visited May 2012

mentor
“Can you say MEAT”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

ok I am not your typical loved the fast food chain kind of gal, but this place serves up a great meal. At times I feel that its actually to much food.

Toronto,Ontariio
“Good Meal”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Yes, this is a chain restaurant but we enjoyed our meals. We had the ribs, steak and chicken combo and the steak and shrimp combo. Cooked exactly how we ordered it. Hubby was also happy with the choice of beers.

“Not very helpful”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I use to go to texas roadhouse quite often. The food is good but i develpoed a milk and egg allergy so when i went there again and told them my speacial needs they where very unhelpful. Other restaurants i go to are very accomidating (like fridays and red robin) but i was disappointed at how texas roadhouse treated me.

Midlands
“Some good choices, but make sure you know what you are ordering”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

The roadkill steak is more a burger than steak... but the steaks themselves are good