“great bed”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Willoughby
Reviewed June 8, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Connie F, General Manager at Skylight Inn Clevelend, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2014

Reviewed June 3, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank C A
Connie F, General Manager at Skylight Inn Clevelend, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2014

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Hotel under remodeling. No ice machines, no refrigerator in room as promised, coffee pot didn't work right. No pool or hot tub which is the reason we went there. Wouldn't give discount and no continental breakfast. Air conditioning broke during night.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

I am so sorry that you were not satisfied with your stay with us. I know exactly when you were here...we were remodeling the lobby and felt it was unsanitary to offer breakfast for 2 days. We did distribute free coupons for Bob Evans, but unfortunately it seems we missed you. I would like to personally offer you a discount on a future stay with us. Unfortunately, we do not have the pool operational to date and have always stated that on our website. Please contact me if you would happen to be in our area again. I assure you that we can accomodate all your other needs.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Upon arriving to the hotel, i discovered it was under construction. The pool and hot tub were closed, but this was not disclosed on their website until I placed the reservation. My room was absolutely filthy. The wood laminate floor was dirty and sticky. Though the hotel was suppose to have a contiential breakfast, none was provided due to the lobby being under construction. They didn't even attempt to set it up elsewhere. There was no iron or ironing board in the room. It took several hours to obtain an iron. I had to go out and buy a bag of ice for my cooler since their only ice maker was not operational. At least the staff tried to help me out but I would never recommend the hotel for anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

I apologize that your stay here wasn't what you expected. First off, I assure you that the fact that our pool wasn't open is disclosed on our website. I would never try to deceive our guests. We have come a long way since that weekend. In order to improve our property, we needed to go through some major renovations and unfortunately at the time of your stay was a transitional time.
If you are in our area again, I would like another opportunity to accomodate you. Please contact me directly and I will do everything I can to make your stay here comfortable.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Reviewed May 17, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Also consider these accommodations in or near Willoughby
Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby
Motel 6 Cleveland-Willoughby
Courtyard Cleveland Willoughby
Econo Lodge Wickliffe - Cleveland East
Comfort Inn Mayfield Heights Cleveland East
Comfort Inn Mayfield Heights Cle...
#2 of 3 in Mayfield Heights
Stonehill Hotel & Suites Cleveland- Eastlake

Been to Skylight Inn Clevelend? Share your experiences!