“Don't stop here for food!”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #22 of 33 Restaurants in Wickliffe
Wickliffe, Ohio
“Don't stop here for food!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I used to go to this McD's for coffee or a quick meal when I was out and about. It's located in an area that is not near other fast food places, so it's the only choice if you are right near there and need something. They are slow. Painfully slow. I have waited for 15 minutes in the drive through, and there were only 4 or 5 cars ahead of me. You have to double check your order before you leave, as they often get something wrong. The food isn't fresh and hot. Most of the time it seems like it's been sitting around for a while, even when they are busy. Then the other day I saw a local food inspection review on this place. NINE critical violations, and numerous non-critical violations. This place is dirty and the workers don't follow protocol to keep your food clean and safe. EW. I won't be going here anymore, EVER.

• Visited March 2014