“Best Sauce around!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Mentor, Ohio
“Best Sauce around!”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

We love their eggplant parmesan and their Italian dressing is also very good. Last, but not least, is their pizza, the best around.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Still the Best Pizza Around”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

It's been quite a while since I've been back to Petti's Pizza. I grew up eating the stuff and moved away from the area 11 years ago. Whenever I'm back in town I try to make it over to Petti's for their pizza, or a sloppy meatball sandwich.

The restaurant itself is nondescript from the outside. Inside it is cheerfully decorated in Italian flag colors. The place is always abuzz with locals in for a good meal and a good price. Once, again, I found this to be true. Having been away for a few years I was wondering what I'd find. And, what I found was that nothing has changed.

The thick crust pizza is cooked to perfection. The sauce and cheese compliment wonderfully any topping they offer.

As an individual, or as a family, any trip to the area should include a stop at Petti's Pizza.

• Visited August 2011