I trusted the reviews and wish I hadn't. We arrived after a 6 hr drive to a staff member out front smoking at the front door. The exterior appearance was run down and the parking lot full of unsavory individuals drinking. A car dropped off a few working girls who met their clients at the ATM in the hotel lobby. There was no elevator so we had to carry all of our belongings up two flights of stairs. The hall way was dingy and wreaked of stale cigarette smoke. I dreaded opening the door to the room. The room was small and disgusting. Everything from the walls to the chairs to the bed sheets and bathroom was just down right nasty. The continental breakfast was just as gross and very skimpy. I was so embarrassed that I suggested such a place to my friends and haven't stopped apologizing. I intend to direct these concerns to the manager as there was never one on site all weekend or so I was told.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off Route 90 on exit 186. Truck and trailer parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Wickliffe - Cleveland East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Wickliffe Hotel Wickliffe
- Comfort Inn Wickliffe
- Wickliffe Comfort Inn
- Econo Lodge Wickliffe - Cleveland East Ohio