“Awesome staff”

Econo Lodge Wickliffe - Cleveland East
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wickliffe
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The lady hope at the front desk is really nice, made sure my room was comfortable, I'll be here for a week for work,the lay out is crazy but fun will keep you on your feet and sharp for sure lol, close to Lake Erie and check your yelp and map for good dining in this area, nice hidden gem in cleveland

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Qualityinnwickliffe, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Wickliffe - Cleveland East, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

I want to Thank You for staying with us, and for taking the time to write this review
on behlf of the entire staff and management we say thank you.

keith Moser
Quality Inn Wickliffe

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This hotel has a very odd broken up layout. The stairs to our room wore us out while carrying our suitcases but we made it. The front desk staff were pleasant and very helpful during our stay. The breakfast was standard fare for a Quality Inn but don't be late. By one minute after the closing time, most of the food was put away.

The hotel is showing its age and it looks like they are trying to keep up with it all but in some areas you can see that it is a challenge for the owners. One of the strange things we had in room 210, one of the pictures over our bed was upside down. If housekeeping didn't notice that, what else are they missing was my question.

Our bed and bedding was acceptable. The 3 am wake up call from our amorous neighbors showed us how thin the walls were which we would have preferred not to have known.

Overall, the hotel was as expected in the area and for the price. Next time we need one in this area, we might try to find another hotel to try.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

I want to thank you for taking the time to do this review. i would also like to personally apologize for any inconviences that may have occurred while staying with us.

Thank You for staying with us.

Quality inn - Wickliffe

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was here with my family and we always chose this hotel because of value and location. Check in process was very simple and fast. Staff here is very nice and always had a smile. This was my 3rd visit to this hotel and it always meets my expectation. Kids love the breakfast in the morning, especially waffles and sausages. And of course we enjoy pool every time we go. We specially request a room closer to pool since the building is spread out. There have been many updates being done and I notice something different every time I go. I always stay with choice hotels and this hotel is far much better than any quality inns i have stayed. Needless to say I would recommend this hotel and I plan to continue to stay here in future.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jennifer L
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Nasty hotel. Booked through Worldpoints program and they tried to give me a handicapped room with ONE queen bed ... however I booked a standard 2 bed room. Unacceptable when traveling with my teenage son. They moved us to another room (pictures included). It was very run-down. Thankfully we only were there for one night. Convenient location to our final destination. Spend the extra $20 and upgrade to a better property. The only bright spot was after the front desk personnel who, after they moved us, were extremely friendly.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed here for June 4-5 after driving from Philadelphia and needing a place to stay while waiting to get keys to my apartment. Rooms are decent, you can tell that the TVs, beds and rooms have been updated. Bathrooms are a little outdated and don't match the rooms, but I had no problems with the toilet or shower. Continental breakfast was fine (I don't eat a big breakfast to begin with). Pricing is affordable, staff is pleasant and even brought a roll a way cot at midnight for me when I called.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Christine G
Qualityinnwickliffe, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Wickliffe - Cleveland East, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to write this review. When we get a review like yours it means that all of our hardwork has paid off. You are right the bathrooms are a little outdated but that will be our next big project. Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you again.

Director of Sales

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Staff at this hotel is very good! We stayed at this hotel during a family visit. Overall the stay was very great. Checkin and checkout process was very good. During the stay we enjoyed the indoor pool and a very good hot free breakfast. I would recommend this hotel for business or leisure trip. And I will be staying with them when will come to Cleveland again.

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Numan W

I want to thank you for taking the time to do this review. Your comments are appreciated.
On behalf of all of our Staff and management we say Thank You.

Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stay in Quality inn at June 1st and 2nd two night and fine in ordinary value price,they done very good job and very service, hotel staff was very friendly and accommodate, room was clean and very nice, we enjoy very good breakfast both of days,they have lots off verity off foods,they have very nice clean pool as well,water was very clean,hotel was very close to downtown Cleveland OH, one day we want to rock and roll hall was 13 min.from the hotel as well,good think Rock N Roll ticket was. Available at the on front desk,I thank full of hotel they provide all service

Room Tip: stay in this hotels when you in this area
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank raj39nj
Qualityinnwickliffe, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Wickliffe - Cleveland East, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. We appreciate the compliments all of our staff and managenet work hard at keeping things clean, and serving our customers to the best of our ability.

Thank you for staying with us.

Director of Sales

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wickliffe
Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby
Motel 6 Cleveland-Willoughby
Stonehill Hotel & Suites Cleveland- Eastlake
WoodSpring Suites Cleveland Mentor
Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayfield Heights Beachwood
Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayf...
#1 of 3 in Mayfield Heights
Comfort Inn Mayfield Heights Cleveland East
Comfort Inn Mayfield Heights Cle...
#2 of 3 in Mayfield Heights

Been to Econo Lodge Wickliffe - Cleveland East? Share your experiences!