Econo Lodge Wickliffe - Cleveland East
$109
$114
$109
$80
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My family and I recently stayed at this location with a large group, while attending Youth Explosion. The staff did a great job of making sure all aspects of the stay were taken care of, and I did not hear even one complaint. Thanks for taking time to ensure a great stay.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank cwnut1863
Qualityinnwickliffe, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Wickliffe - Cleveland East, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to do this review all feedback is important to us. I would personally like to thank you on the behalf of all our management and staff. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again.

Quality Inn - Wickliiffe

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We stayed here for 5 nights. The staff was always very nice and helpful, the room was not updated but it was fine. The hotel was quite. Didn't see or get bitten by any bed bugs, as someone posted before. We will stay again this month for a couple nights. To the ones that had bad reviews, if you want to stay somewhere that is a 5 star hotel and pay the same price. Good luck with that. This wiil be our go to hotel whenever in Cleveland.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Tom N

Thank you for writing this review, we appreciate any feedback we receive whether negative or positive. We use all the information as a way to measure our staffs performance. We are currently in the procees of removing all the wall paper and painting all of our guest rooms. This is no small task it takes team work and a lot of communication between the Front desk, Housekeeping, Maintenance and the Painters to keep everything straight. I hope when you check in next time you will see the diffrence in our rooms. I want to personally thank you for staying with us.

Director of sales
Quality inn- Wickliffe

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The price was right and the stay was GREAT. Free continitial breakfast, the staff was always friendly and couteous and respectful and the room was very clean and the location is great Ecluid will run you right into downtown Cleveland I would recommend this place to anyone who is that city and the service was great! Not to metion the price was GREAT!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Goldie B

Thank you for doing this review we appreciate it. On behalf of the all our staff and management we say Thank You.

Thank You for staying with us.
Quality Inn - Wickliffe

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many many times. In fact this is the only hotel I stay in when I travel to Ohio. They keep improving the rooms every time I return. My last stay they kindly informed me that they were putting new mattresses in and made sure I was aware of the time they were making the switch. When I arrived later in the evening I had a brand new comfortable bed to sleep in after a long day! The management is always kind and friendly to me, and make sure I have everything I need! They have upgraded the entire hotel with nicer tvs, Beds, carpet and paint. I highly suggest staying here as it is easy access to the highway and close to the city of Cleveland.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Stacey C

Thank you for the review , when we receive great compliments like yours it makes our entire staff work even harder.

Thank You for staying withn us.
Quality inn - Wickliffe

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Traveling to Cleveland for a business trip/ Cleveland Browns football game we stayed at this hotel. It is located right off the highway for easy access.
Lobby and room were clean and staff pleasant. King bed was comfortable and room was quiet. It is exactly what I would expect from this chain. Price was right at under $85 for a Saturday night. Room had a flat screen TV and coffee maker. Bathroom a little small, but vanity was seperate from the shower and toilet.
Would recommend and would stay again.
Breakfast was standard fare of eggs, waffle maker, cereals and pastries.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

I want to personally thank you for doing this review. We do appreciate your feed back .
I want to thank you for your comments on behalf of all our management and staff.

Thank you for staying with us.

Quality inn - Wickliffe