WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wickliffe
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Great place to stay!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

The price was right and the stay was GREAT. Free continitial breakfast, the staff was always friendly and couteous and respectful and the room was very clean and the location is great Ecluid will run you right into downtown Cleveland I would recommend this place to anyone who is that city and the service was great! Not to metion the price was GREAT!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Goldie B
Qualityinnwickliffe, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Wickliffe - Cleveland East, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for doing this review we appreciate it. On behalf of the all our staff and management we say Thank You.

Thank You for staying with us.
Quality Inn - Wickliffe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Warrenton, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many many times. In fact this is the only hotel I stay in when I travel to Ohio. They keep improving the rooms every time I return. My last stay they kindly informed me that they were putting new mattresses in and made sure I was aware of the time they were making the switch. When I arrived later in the evening I had a brand new comfortable bed to sleep in after a long day! The management is always kind and friendly to me, and make sure I have everything I need! They have upgraded the entire hotel with nicer tvs, Beds, carpet and paint. I highly suggest staying here as it is easy access to the highway and close to the city of Cleveland.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Stacey C
Thank you for the review , when we receive great compliments like yours it makes our entire staff work even harder.

Thank You for staying withn us.
Syracuse,NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Traveling to Cleveland for a business trip/ Cleveland Browns football game we stayed at this hotel. It is located right off the highway for easy access.
Lobby and room were clean and staff pleasant. King bed was comfortable and room was quiet. It is exactly what I would expect from this chain. Price was right at under $85 for a Saturday night. Room had a flat screen TV and coffee maker. Bathroom a little small, but vanity was seperate from the shower and toilet.
Would recommend and would stay again.
Breakfast was standard fare of eggs, waffle maker, cereals and pastries.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
I want to personally thank you for doing this review. We do appreciate your feed back .
I want to thank you for your comments on behalf of all our management and staff.

Thank you for staying with us.

Westfield, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

A good value for the money. They are in the process of updating the carpets and tubs, etc. Stayed two nights and it's quiet. The room was clean and the staff very friendly. As it has been said that the bathrooms are a little small, but that's okay. The beds were firmer than many and that's a plus with my back. The breakfast bar is not the round pressed scrambled eggs, but the real thing. There are also waffles and sausage patties. I will stay there the next time I come to Cleveland.

Room Tip: Spend the extra money to get the fridge and microwave.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank hilsidej675
Qualityinnwickliffe, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Wickliffe - Cleveland East, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for doing this review we appreciate it. We do try hard and when we receive a review like yours we look forward to sharing it with all of our Staff and Management.
Newest Update we just finished renovating our pool

On behalf of all our Staff and Management we say Thank You.

Thankl You foir staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Jackson, Mississippi, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

I dont understand all the bad reviews yes it's a older hotel but i stayed 2 night out of 3 and my rooms were clean. Small bathrooms but most of these type of older hotels are. Had flat screen tv's guest laundry decent bed fridge and mico. All i really care about. I would stay again. Very friendly staff!

Room Tip: I like the first floor in same building as lobby no stairs to deal with like the other building wher...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you we are glad you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Thank you for staying with us.

Sales Director
Quality Inn - Wickliffe
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

My 2 children and I stopped here on our way home to MN from Maine after driving for 12 hours. While the front desk staff was OK she was not overly pleasant and acted like I was bothering her. The room was basically clean and the beds OK. The carpet definitely needs refreshing and the peeling chipping paint all over the bathroom was unpleasant!

The pool while looking nice at first, we discovered unpleasantly the the deck was infested with ants! My daughter had them crawling up her legs after wading in the pool.

The breakfast choices were plentiful. Everything was great except the eggs tasted like cardboard (but that is pretty typical for a hotel continental Breakfast).

Overall, not worth the $

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Qualityinnwickliffe, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Wickliffe - Cleveland East, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
I want to thank you for doing a review, we use these reviews as a grading system. We value our guest perception of our hotel. I want to personally apologize for the experience you had on
your last visit. I would like to know the date of your stay so I may look into this further.
Please contact me personally my email is kmoser4qualityinnwickliffe@yahoo.com.

Sales Director
Quality Inn Wickliffe
Madison, Indiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

When I checked into the hotel the manager and an employee were having a fight at the front desk. Good way to get an initial impression of the joint. After a couple minutes of their fighting they finally acknowledged me and were able to check me in to my room. The rooms were smokey smelling, but it did appear to have new clean carpet (a plus). The beds were stiff and very springy. The bathrooms were very small and had a cheap update to them. I would stay elsewhere if I had to do it again. The other guests were a little shady as my wife and I were pretty sure someone was smoking something illegal on the same floor. They stopped serving their breakfast earlier than advertised, but this may have ended up being a good thing for me in the long run...

Room Tip: Book a different hotel!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jeep1977
Qualityinnwickliffe, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Wickliffe - Cleveland East, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
I am glad you took the time to do a review of your stay. I want to apologize for the incidents that occured during your last stay and we completely understand your disappointment. I wnt to thank you for notifying us of the situation. We are constantly trying to improve our overall guest satisfaction.

Please contact so we may discuss this further.

Keith Moser
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wickliffe
Red Roof Inn Cleveland East - Willoughby
Motel 6 Cleveland-Willoughby
Best Western Plus Lawnfield Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn Mayfield Heights Cleveland East
Comfort Inn Mayfield Heights Cle...
#2 of 3 in Mayfield Heights
Courtyard Cleveland Willoughby
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland East / Mayfield Village

Been to Econo Lodge Wickliffe - Cleveland East? Share your experiences!