See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 13, 2017

The hotel itself was ok but the carpets and rooms and even my receipt was damp! They need some major dehumidifier in this hotel! The breakfast room was majorly small and thankfully there was not many people there. Otherwise the hotel was quiet.

Room Tip: I suggest the first floor ...even though the hotel is non smoking, you have to walk thru the haze of smoke to get in and out of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Room was clean and satisfactory. Lobby and hallway had an unusual odor and were hot. A/C in the room worked but a large party in the conference room apparently overwhelmed the building A/C. Breakfast was average and we had to request water.
This facility needs an update.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2017

Stayed here about 10 years ago and they were so nice. I called to make reservations for an upcoming trip and they would NOT accommodate a person with a disability - I asked to rent a recliner from someone of THEIR choice and they would not allow a recliner from a rental center in their hotel. Just know if you need an adjustable bed or recliner to sleep in this is NOT your hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2016

After a bad experience this was quite refreshing. Friendly service, clean rooms, quite. Breakfast was as expected not great but good.Desk clerk could not have been more helpful. We had just left another place and did not have reservations here, she was able to accommodate us for three rooms for three nights. Would stay here if in the area again

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2016

My husband and I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn in Wheelersburg when we attended a family reunion. Our room on the second floor was large and clean. The beds were comfortable, with four pillows and an allergy-free comforter on each bed. There was a bar fridge and a microwave in our room, as well as a table and two chairs. Also, we had a hair dryer, an ironing board, and an iron.

The complimentary hot breakfast each morning included bacon or sausage, cheese omelettes, fresh make-your-own waffles, fresh fruit, hard-boiled eggs, bagels, pastries, donuts, toast, oatmeal, cold cereal, yogurt, coffee, tea, milk, and juice. This was one of the best breakfast choices I’ve seen in a while.

The heated indoor pool wasn’t very busy, and it was nice to swim every night before bedtime. Although towels are usually kept on a cart in the pool area, we had to ask for towels at the front desk. My husband made use of the small exercise room that had a treadmill, a stair-stepper, and an elliptical.

On the downside, we were awakened early on a Friday morning by a riding lawn mower outside our window. And, at 1:00 AM on another night, the noise from the water running in the sink in the room next door awakened us as well. I wasn’t expecting the water running in the room next door to be so loud! One day, our room was not serviced, and that was disappointing. However, it could be because we didn’t leave the room until almost noon.

Every single staff member was exceptionally friendly, pleasant, and helpful. We were allowed to check out a half-an-hour later than check-out time, which was much appreciated. This was the best customer service I’ve had at a motel in a long, long time.

Despite the few negative points, we’ll certainly stay here again the next time we go to the reunion!

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the back of the motel in order to reduce traffic noise.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple