“GREAT FOR PETS AND A WONDERFUL STAFF”

Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Westlake
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Westlake
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Barb and Kathi (front desk) really made me feel welcome. The very large wooded area was a real bonus for my dogs. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Thank you for your recent stay and kind words. I have shared your review with Barb, Kathi, and the rest of the staff. We are happy to be able to accommodate your pets and look forward your return!

Reviewed May 12, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the room. I gave it the "going over" as soon as I arrived. Wiping down surfaces like the tops of the tile in the shower. Excellent. Whoever cleaned this room was proud to call it their own work. It was conveniently located to I 90 and yet back far enough off the interstate that you didn't know the traffic was there. The price we paid was at least 25% less than others in the area and every bit as clean as you would expect from a "high end" hotel. Another neat surprise was their 'ready, set, go" breakfast. A muffin, bottled water and apple. Nice when you aren't expecting anything at all. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rebecca H
i0094, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our housekeepers do take pride in their work, and I'm glad you recognized this. I have shared your comments with them, as well as the front desk staff, and we are all very pleased that you enjoyed the breakfast and your overall stay with us. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Needed a place for an overnight visit to the Cleveland area. We've always had good experiences with Red Roof. The online reviews were very positive, and the price was right, so we went for it. We were not disappointed at all. It's convenient to the highway, yet it's quiet. The room was clean, everything worked as it should, and the beds were comfortable. The check-in/check-out process was fast and friendly. We would most certainly stay here again the next time we're in the area. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room on the corner without even asking for it. Very easy access, but any of t...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dan29942

Thank your for taking the time to share your experience with others. The staff and I greatly appreciate your kind words and look forward to your return! See you next time!

Reviewed May 8, 2012

The staff was very friendly and accommodating...that's the main reason I was satisfied with staying the 4 days i had originally booked. The room...well it was adequate. The bathroom was clean and the sheets were clean so the rest i overlooked for the duration since we weren't planning much time in the room anyway. The carpet was pretty nasty and the room was out dated...windows were filthy. Free wi-fi but loads slower than dial up and was pretty much not worth turning on the computer for. Would i stay there again...not likely.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. While we are happy you found the staff friendly and accommodating, we are disappointed that the carpet and windows in your room were dirty. Please accept our apologies and know that we will address these issues immediately. We strive to maintain all of our rooms to the highest of standards. As far as the WiFi, we are sorry the speed was not up to expectation. We are in the process of completing a major upgrade to our system which will result in faster service for our guests. Again, thank you for comments, and we hope you will give us the chance to better serve you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

We stayed here because of the price and location. If I had known how nice it was, it would have been my first choice. It is very convenient to I-90, only a minute or two from the exit, and easy to access. The hotel grounds are well kept, and inviting. The staff was simply wonderful. Everyone there made you feel like the most important part of their day was to take care of you. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and the bed was surprisingly comfortable. The room was very quiet, with ample parking. There are a couple of shopping areas nearby, and tons of restaurants within a few minutes drive. The staff was really helpful in directing us to a very nice place. For a small hotel, it offers everything you can ask for. In the morning they give you a brown bag with an apple and a muffin to take with you to begin your day. How nice! I have read other reviews, and don’t understand why this place hasn’t received more stars than is has. It was clean, convenient, accommodating, friendly and inexpensive.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
i0094, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding your recent stay. "It was clean, convenient, accommodating, friendly and inexpensive." That last sentence of your review states exactly what the staff and I strive to achieve for each and every guest, and I'm so glad we were able to deliver this to you. The staff and I very much appreciate your comments, and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Upon checking in at the Red Roof, I discovered that I had clicked the wrong date for my stay when making my reservation. The man working at the desk was very helpful and was able to change the date for me at the same rate (I had used a discount code). My room was clean and pleasant, and the bed was more comfy than most hotel beds - I actually slept well, which is a rarity when traveling. I don't think I heard any outside noise during my stay there - no people passing by talking, nothing. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: My room at the back corner of the first building, same side as the lobby, was very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
i0094, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

The staff and I are happy that you found us helpful and that your room was quiet and comfortable. We strive to deliver excellent guest service and only the cleanest of rooms. Thank you for your comments and see you the next time you are in Westlake!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Once again, my family and I were passing through on our way to visit friends, and we stayed at this location. Kurt checked us in and was very friendly and helpful. We found the rooms to be very clean. Check out was a breeze with Kennedy, and we liked the brown bag breakfast, which we were able to take with us. You can't beat this hotel for the price! We will be back!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Kalteblaueaugen

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I have already shared your comments with Kurt, Kennedy, and the rest of the staff! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and our new "Redi-Set-Go" breakfast which includes a muffin, apple, and bottle of water. Thanks again and see you next time!