“It was fine!”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Westlake
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
“It was fine!”
Reviewed August 15, 2006

We stayed for 2 nights to attend a family event. The rooms were nice, beds soft, although, I do have to say that its tough to sleep with your husband in a full size bed when you are used to a queen size! Anyway, the breakfast bar was ok...nothing special, but nothing horrible either. The on-site wireless service and free computer in the lobby were quite helpful, as were the staff. Nice place to stay!

• Disliked — no pool or hot tub
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Minneapoils, MN
Reviewed August 13, 2006

We stayed at this Hampton Inn for two nights while we were in town to go to some amusements parks. Though the staff was great, the place is in need of some updating. First impressions right from the lobby was that it was in need of some "sprucing up". The room was similar - reasonably clean but just rather old. I would consider staying again but I'd look around to see what else it out there at what price first.

Blankenberge, Belgium
Reviewed March 16, 2006

I enjoyed my one-night stay at the Hampton Inn in Westlake, OH. It is close to a upscale shopping mall and plenty of restaurants within a 3-mile area.

The beds and pillows were great, very comfortable. Breakfast had sausage and eggs, with donuts, cereal, tea, coffee and other usual Hampton Inn things for breakfast. The hotel staff was courteous and helpful.

I did notice that the hallways tended to smell of cigarette smoke, but my room was non-smoking and smelled smoke-free. The elevators creaked a little. I think every time I got on the elevator with another patron, somebody made a joke about noises.

Still, I had a good stay here and it was close to I-90. Great for business or shopping!

• Stayed March 2006, traveled on business
1 Thank ktripping
massachusetts
Reviewed August 7, 2005

Had a nice stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and the room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was fine; they served more than most hotel continental breakfasts and the t.v. was not blaring in the dining room. It's great how they have a computer on site so people can check their e-mail. I'd stay here again anytime.

• Stayed August 2005
2 Thank leftwing
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed April 21, 2005

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at this Hampton Inn for 5 nights in January of 2005. The location is unbeatable. It has great freeway access and is very close to all the great restaurants in Westlake. The service was terrific. When we asked the front desk for a restaurant recommendation, we were told to try "James Dominic's." What a great place! The continental breakfast at the hotel was very nice, also. The only item that we did not care for was the poor water pressure, but that is extremely minor. We will never stay at another hotel when we are in the Cleveland area. The Westlake Hampton Inn is our home away from home. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed January 2005
1 Thank juliekF5626BE
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 10, 2003

while traveling on business I had to have emergency surgery. The staff treated me like family, bringing me flowers, calling my relatives. I refuse to stay anywhere else when I am in town.