“Great Area, Very Clean and Nice Hotel.”

Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Westlake
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Me and my girlfriend loved this hotel. We went to Cedar point and Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and found the location to be perfect. Customer service was very friendly and there is a lot of restaurants and beautiful areas near the Hotel.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Standard, reliable Hampton Inn. We got way too much noise from the room next door...I don't think the occupants were excessively noisy, just that there wasn't enough noise baffling between rooms - we heard it every time they opened a drawer. One of my pet peeves on Trip Advisor is property managers who respond to every single review, good, bad, or indifferent. Gia appears to do that.

breakfast okay, but I am used to one of the two hot items to be a non-meat choice. Here, there were scrambled ham and eggs, and sausages.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Nice hotels with good facilities. Would be great if there were disposable Shaver and Toothbrush + Toothpaste for guest. This will be useful for guest. Front Desk was helpful and friendly. My only disappointment was that there were lack of food / restaurant in the hotel. Arrived in the late night and there was nothing to eat. Had to go out but did not have a car.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gia P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Rennie L,

We are so glad we were able to provide you with a comfortable and friendly stay in Westlake! We do strive to anticipate our guests’ needs; especially when they forget to pack an essential such as toothbrushes and razors. At the desk, we keep these amenities and many more available on a complimentary basis! Next time, let us know what you need and we will be happy to provide it for you! There are many restaurants within walking distance and places that will deliver, but I do apologize we do not have any in-house dining options for dinner. I am sorry we were unable to deliver on these areas for you, but hopefully we can welcome you back in the future. Please let me know if you need anything further!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Nice Stay, Pleasant and courteous front desk. Honored our AARP no problem. Nice Complimentary breakfast. Would come back and stay for business,when traveling through West Lake. The room was clean,and plenty of Parking available.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gia P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Myron S,

The team and I always love to hear feedback from our guests. It helps us improve and motivates us to keep working together! I am so happy that the team provided you with excellent service and a great value for your room. Our breakfast is an important part of every stay, and I will be certain to share your comments with our breakfast team. We hope to see you again, and please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

This was a typical Hampton Inn - nice, clean, friendly staff. It is set in among trees in a quiet neighborhood, which makes it an attractive place to stay. I was full to the brim with wedding guests when we stayed, and the staff coped very well. One drawback, especially under the circumstances, were very slow elevators. Another mild criticism is the cramped size of even the King size room, for the money especially. Nice place, though.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Gia P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

The team and I love to read reviews as they help us improve our service to all of our guests. Thank you for taking time to share with us! Many of our guests enjoy our park like setting and quiet surroundings. Especially with the hustle and bustle of a full house, it is a nice scenery outside. I am sorry the elevators were taking longer than expected for you. I would be happy to request a lobby floor room on your next stay to help avoid any inconvenience to you. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. We hope to welcome you back again and with a better experience!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The ice machine did not work! And while standing around trying to get it to work a bunch of staff members walked by chatting and ignored me. No one offered to help me. When I checked out, no one even asked how my stay had been, so I didn't have the opportunity to tell them.

That said: The room was nice and clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was nothing special but the families staying at the place seemed to enjoy it enough. So it might be an okay place to stay.. a bit pricey for not having a working ice machine though!1!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

SusyHagen,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and your experience at our hotel. I am sincerely sorry that we did not deliver to your expectations. That is not a common occurrence for us and I hope we can restore your loyalty. The ice machine had been experiencing some issues, which we have recently repaired. Regardless, the team members you encountered should have offered their assistance and inquired if we could assist you further. I do appreciate you letting us know of this now, and we will work to improve on this area. I would love a chance to impress you in the future though. Please contact me directly if you will be traveling in the area and I will ensure we provide a better value for you.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

the perfect place to stop and break traffic for the night in each direction. Had not stayed here before this trip but will again. A real pleasure. Highly motivated, courteous staff. Newly upgraded hotel. Nicely appointed rooms and great location. Hilton's Hampton has done it again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank FormerChicagoGal

FormerChicagoGal,

We are so glad you found us during your trip! A restful night’s sleep, a great breakfast, and helpful service are so important while you are traveling. Your compliment of “motivated and courteous staff” was shared with the team and they beamed with pride, as did I. We love to hear that your stay was great and we appreciate your loyalty to Hampton! Please let me know if I can assist in the future!