This property is a bit older, but is well maintained and clean. A very nice upgrade from the economy chains I've been staying at on my current trip, and, as typical with Hampton Inns, had a nice computer working area. The room was very clean, and the bed very comfortable. I had interactions with two staff members, and both were as helpful and pleasant as you could hope for. Breakfast had Hampton's typical hot and cold items, and the service area was well maintained and stocked. Not the cheapest hotel around, but reasonably priced and quite nice.
Two reasons I am not giving this five stars, but neither should stop you from staying there: (a) the elevators really need an upgrade -- they are slow and clunky (I have "inside knowledge" of the elevator business); (b) the office chair in my room would not stay raised; as soon as I sat down, it sank. I told the front desk about that, and they were grateful for the heads up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hampton Inn Cleveland - Westlake is conveniently located off I-90, just minutes from Downtown Cleveland, Cleveland Hopkins Airport and about 35 minutes from Cedar Point. We are within walking distance to Crocker Park and about 2 miles from Lake Erie beaches. We guarantee your satisfaction, 100%! Hampton Inn...we love having you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake Hotel Westlake
- Hampton Inn Westlake
- Westlake Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake Ohio