We stayed at this property because we were visiting Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Cedar Point. This was a great in between location that you can easily get to both. It takes about 20 mins to get to downtown Cleveland and a hour to get to Cedar Point. There are good restaurants in Westlake so this was a great area. The rooms were nice but small. Breakfast was just so- so... but what I really.liked is how quiet this hotel was. I didn't hear a peep from anyone. When we did talk to the front desk staff they were extremely friendly and helpful. I do recommend this hotel and would stay here again if we ever come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hampton Inn Cleveland - Westlake is conveniently located off I-90, just minutes from Downtown Cleveland, Cleveland Hopkins Airport and about 35 minutes from Cedar Point. We are within walking distance to Crocker Park and about 2 miles from Lake Erie beaches. We guarantee your satisfaction, 100%! Hampton Inn...we love having you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake Hotel Westlake
- Hampton Inn Westlake
- Westlake Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake Ohio