This was our second Hampton Inn on this current trip. This hotel appeared to be an older renovated hotel, but to a high standard and very welcoming. There seemed to be a lot of business people staying, and indeed it was booked out solid for the duration of our stay (5 days). The fitness centre was small, but adequate - shame there was no pool. Bed was huge, and fairly comfortable - there was a big dip in the middle, and linens were changed every day. Breakfast was varied and plentiful, and I have to mention the cheery breakfast lady for whom nothing was too much trouble. The staff were genuinely friendly and helpful, and based on that alone I would consider staying in a Hampton Inn again. My usual gripe is that there is no bar/eaterie on the premises, but there was no problem with having a get-together with our friends in the seating area. It is close to Crocker Park which is a fabulous shopping/restaurant area which we thoroughly enjoyed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hampton Inn Cleveland - Westlake is conveniently located off I-90, just minutes from Downtown Cleveland, Cleveland Hopkins Airport and about 35 minutes from Cedar Point. We are within walking distance to Crocker Park and about 2 miles from Lake Erie beaches. We guarantee your satisfaction, 100%! Hampton Inn...we love having you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake Hotel Westlake
- Hampton Inn Westlake
- Westlake Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake Ohio