All reviews pool area kids area water features great brand queen bed suite shower gel would highly recommend this hotel newer property fitness center hot tub walk in shower crocker park fresh fruit recently stayed here nice pool mini fridge comfortable beds
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2019

The ENTIRE hotel, with signs all over, is "non-smoking". Get in off a 9-hour drive to my SUITE room, and as soon as I walk in the smell of smoke was horrendous. Went to the front desk to get another room and tell them of the issue; Kristina, at the desk, was SO VERY gracious and concerned, as I am allergic to tobacco/smoke. She immediately contacted maintenance to get that room taken care of and located another room that was 2 queen beds. Next morning, went to front desk and spoke to Pam, as I was questioning room rate from suite to 2 queen and she informed me that the rate would be the same. I stated, I think not and with some pushing she agreed to change the price of the room, but ONLY for the second night, this does not seem fair as I had a SUITE for both nights originally. She was aware of the issue the night before. She was NOT helpful and a little harsh with her comments. High marks for overall rating of property/service ONLY because of KRISTINA!!!!

Date of stay: November 2019
Pamela R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cleveland West - Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2019

Thank you for your input, I would agree Kristina is fabulous! I do understand how smoke can be very unpleasant and I am happy that Kristina was able to move you to another room immediately.
On another note, I apologize for any harshness during our conversation. It is not my intention to make any guest feel this way, as I try very hard to accommodate all of our guests in our hotel with a great product and great team.
I will be glad to reach out to you to see if I can further help you out with a discount for both nights. If you are in our area again please do not hesitate to reach out as well. I will be happy to make sure your accommodations are perfect in advance.
Sincere Apologies, Pam

Reviewed November 5, 2019

Clean, pleasant hotel with helpful staff. Modern, attractive lobby. Rooms clean and comfortable. Big desk for working. Spotless new bathrooms. Minutes drive from Crocker Park. Loved the all-day coffee in the lobby.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is close to Crocker Park and lots of shopping. Easy check in. The homemade cookies in the lobby are a nice touch. Nice room and shower including Watkins products although the shower gel was out. Excellent breakfast including fresh cinnamon rolls and pancakes. The only drawback is its proximity to I 90 makes it hard to travel during rush hour.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2019 via mobile

Lynn & Maria were absolutely fantastic as we rolled in with our team, they made the transition seamless!!! This is the best service we have received in our stays in Ohio very friendly and accommodating!!! Definitely deserve a raise!!

Footballnorth.ca

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Pamela R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cleveland West - Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2019

Thank you for such a great survey!!! Our employees are the best! We hope you have enjoyed your stay with us!!!

Reviewed October 3, 2019

I loved staying at this property. Everyone on the staff was very friendly. A special shout out to Kitty (night shift) who went out of her way to make our stay fabulous! The hotel is very clean and beds have white comforters. I love that because you know they are clean. The beds are very comfortable. There is a nice workout room and a full breakfast every morning. I highly recommend this hotel if you have reason to be in the area!

Date of stay: September 2019
Maria K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cleveland West - Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2019

Dear Marilyn C,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel and Kitty. She is a true asset to our team! We hope to see you the next time your in Cleveland!