Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake
$98
$51
$154
Hotels.com
Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Westlake(Westlake)(Great Value!)
$51
$109
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Westlake(Westlake)(Great Value!)
$101
$101
$107
All reviewsfull kitchengranola barsgrab and goinstant oatmealhotel room was cleandish soapfree wifilarge bathroomfront desk staffcoffee tablean upgradesitting arealaundry roomice machinedecent breakfastlate at nightflat screen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I had a very good experiece with my stay there. Their staff are friendly and the room was spacious, clean and well equiped for my long stay (stove, oven, microwave, fridge, dvd player, iron and board). They have coin operated laundry room, vending machines, and provide coffee and to-go breakfast items on weekdays. The location is close to stores, fuel stations, restaurants and the highway. I stayed 4 weeks and all was good except for a minor inconvenient interaction with one of the receptionists. Finally, to set your expectations right, be informed that it is not a luxury hotel and that the room cleaning service is only offered once a week. I gave the pool 3 point rating because they don't actually have one so I meant to say neutral or NA, not that they have a bad one.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

RYH123 - Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you found our location convenient to your needs and that you found the staff friendly and our rooms larger than expected with the ammenities that make a long stay comfortable. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Front desk person 'Ray' by telephone was most accomodating in my slight change to the reservation which was made by my niece via telephone. She had reserved two rooms - one for herself and one for my wife & I; unfortunately, she could not make the trip; so I asked Ray to cancel one of the rooms and he did so. Upon check-in 'Alex' had already spoken with 'Ray' and the reservation info was perfect. Everything in the room was excellent!
I absolutely enjoy the Extended Stay America 'brand' of accomodations; I moved from Seattle, WA to Kansas City, MO in May 2000 and stayed in your hotel for 19 months while waiting for my wife to sell our Seattle home AND I moved from Kansas City to Austin, TX in 2006 and stayed in Extended Stay America for 7 months again waiting for the Kansas City house to sell!. We now live in Toledo, OH and do not travel much anymore, but when we need 'home like' surroundings yours is the brand we do our best to stay with you!
THANK YOU!!!
James E. Dayment

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

James D - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for letting everyone know your change in reservation was handled quickly and it was correct. I also want to thank you for letting me know the job the Ray, my Front Desk GSR did in taking care of you. It's great to hear that over the years you have found Extended Stay America Hotels your choice for long term stays. It has been in the past and will be in the future, our goal to provide you with a stay that feels like home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

I checked out of this hotel August 24th, I discovered yesterday that I left a beautiful robe that was a gift 2 me HANGING ON THE BACK OF THE BATHROOM DOOR AT THE HOTEL!!!! I'M STILL IN THE AREA so I called the hotel got a really efficient clerk that I remembered helped me while I was staying there named Alex...She called me right back after going to check n FOUND my robe...lol...yay Alex!!!

• Stayed: August 2012

AUNTNAN 80 - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill it out and acknowledging Alex, my Front Desk GSR. I'm glad that we had your property and that you were able to have it returned. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Very friendly and efficient staff. Have stayed there during the Thanksgiving holiday as well as for thirty days during the previous month. The facility is convenient to a grocery store, gas station and plenty of eateries to meet one's taste buds. you also have easy access to interstate 90 going east to Cleveland or west toward Toledo. There is also access to the lake which is a few miles away. While the winter it may be chilly but certainly during the spring and summer is a great place to go, relax and enjoy the water. Highly recommended - enjoy the visit.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Daniel H - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that the staff was friendly and efficient and that you find our location convenient for your shopping and traveling needs. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

The service was efficient and very helpful. The property is nicely set. It is close to Crocker park and restaurants. We had a reasonably bright room that was clean and comfortable. The microwave and kitchenette were very handy. The appliances were clean and worked well. This includes the fridge. We had a good night's sleep. There is a great fitness room.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Daryl H - Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you found our rooms clean and comfortable. It is also nice to hear that you found our location and the restaurants along with shopping at Crocker Park convenient for your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!