“I'm staying here rite now aug 2012 n I'm VERY pleased!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake

Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Westlake
“I'm staying here rite now aug 2012 n I'm VERY pleased!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I'm a female, alone, n feel safe to come and go as I please...I have a beautiful view of the woods n complete silence at nite...close to ALL kinds of shopping from food to clothing, as well as ANY type of restaurant one could want! Kudos!!! Id stay any time!!

• Stayed August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Thank you for your recent post about our hotel. We pride ourselves on providing great guest service to all our guests. I am glad to read that we did just that. Our location is perfect for those who love to shop and dine with Crocker Park being right down the street.

Please let us know when you are in the area again. We would love for you to be our guest once more in the future. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Boynton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I found this hotel to be very neat & clean; actually felt cleaner than some of the Marriott brand hotels I've stayed at. I will definitely stay at this location again and will try other Extended Stay Deluxes. The staff was very helpful, friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
I was delighted to read your post about our property. I was glad to read that your room was clean and fresh and that the staff made you feel welcome. We pride ourselves on giving our guests that "home away from home" experience. It is so rewarding to know that we were able to achieve that!

Please stay with us again when you are in the area in the future. Thank you.
Lorain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I stayed at the hotel and it is wonderful. It has all the amenties of home like flatscreens,comfortable bed, high power shower, while still feeling like you can kick up your feet without breaking something expensive. Great place for families or budget travelers will recommend.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you very much for your comments about our hotel. We pride ourselves on providing GREAT guest service and clean rooms at an affordable price. It pleases the staff and I to read that we were able to provide that for you and then some.

We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area. Thank you once more for your kind words.
Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Comfortable place and clean. Wwill recommend it to anyone. We were enroute to Ann Arbor and had to stop over without a booking. They were welcoming and gave us a good idea of things we could do whiles intown. Very good for familes who want to prepare quick meals.
It is tucked away from some of the big hotels but once here, we were glad to have chosen it for the comfort of been able to prepare quick meals ourselves.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. At our hotel, we strive for total guest satisfaction, so we are always delighted to learn that we have accomplished just that. We very much appreciate your positive feedback and kind words.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any way with your future travels to the area or any of our other locations throughout the United States.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Dan and Ray were great. Well stay here in the future! Rooms are spacious, grounds are nice. They have all of the amenities needed for short business trip. Breakfast bar with coffee and bagels were all I needed. Nothing too fancy or flashy.

• Stayed August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our property. It always makes us so happy to read such positive comments about our staff! I was glad to read that Dan and Ray took such good care of you during your stay with us.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again or at any of our other brand locations. Please contact us in the future if you are ever in the area.
Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a few days while working on a project in the area. I rented a small suite; queen bed, living room, kitchen, and bath. The rooms were very clean and everything in them worked well. The front desk staff was also very good; the manager even came out to chat when I was checking out to inquire about my stay. The wireless internet base level is free, yet you could upgrade the service if needed for a nominal fee. For my needs, the base level was plenty fast enough.

I also like the location; there are a lot of restaurants and shopping in the area. It is in a quiet area, but just off I-90, so access to Cleveland (or anywhere else on Cleveland's West side) is very easy. Great place, I will stay there again!

Room Tip: Elevator is used a lot, so try to get a room a bit further away.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for the dazzling review you published about our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide all of our guests with a friendly, clean and comfortable experience during their stays with us; it is so rewarding to know that we have accomplished that with you!

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with again or at any of our other brand locations. Once more, thank you for your kind words.
Morristown, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

When planning a family reunion, one cannot always stay with family. Our family needed a place for 5 days where we could have food available when we needed it. That was Extended Day Deluxe - Westlake. We needed a place to sleep and a place that was convient to all the places we needed to be. that was Extended Day Deluxe - Westlake. We needed something affordable for 3 families. That was Extended Day Deluxed - Westlake.

The staff was very pleasant and welcoming and flexible. We would definitely stay here again when we are in the Westlake area. It was clean and comfortable and very spacious. A perfect place for families.

Room Tip: Only downfall, but not a problem was the cigarette smell coming off the elevator on the third floor...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for the positive comments you posted about our property. Knowing that the staff provided you with a "home away from home" experience is important to me. As well, we are happy to be located in one of the nicest in Cleveland, with the dining and shopping area at Crocker Park right down the street.

Please be our guest again in the future when you are in the area. Thanks you again for your kind words.