“My home away from home”

Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Westlake
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I stay in alot of hotels but this one is at the top of my list.I call it my home away from home,because the staff makes you feel like family.LOVE LOVE LOVE this hotel.

Room Tip: Any room you get here,you will love
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Dear Angel,

Thank you for your recent comments about your stay at our Westlake, Extended Stay Deluxe property. Going above and beyond for our guests is what we strive for. We pride ourselves on delivering great guest service and it pleases me to read that we did just that during your visit with us. Thank you again for your glowing comments.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I had to check early and was made to feel welcome. They made my dog companion and I feel like we were at home. I will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Hi Connie,

Thanks very much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. At Extended Stay America, we strive for total guest satisfaction, so we are always delighted to learn that we have accomplished just that. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way with your future travels to the Cleveland area. Thanks again!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Comfortable. Clean. Great Locaction. Great Staff. Bed is so comfy I find myself not wanting to get out of it. Enjoying the printing facility it offers - has helped me so much. Such a treasure to have breakfast, exercise ,printing facility, and positively friendly people all in one place. (Business and Personal trip)

Room Tip: Reject Room #213. That's where I stayed but it is right above the A/C units.Nice view of trees...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Christy C,

Thank you so much for your wonderful post about the staff and the rooms at the Extended Stay Deluxe- Westlake, Ohio. We truly value the comments of our guests. It is great to know that we delivered a great experience for you during your stay with us! Please contact us if you are ever in the Westlake area in the future. We would love to serve you again.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

The hotel was great! We traveled with a group had a total of 5 rooms. Each room was just as nice as the other. The staff was Very helpful! I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: July 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Dear Llie,
Thank you so much for your recent post on your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Cleveland- Westlake. We pride ourselves on delivering great guest service and fresh rooms. I was delighted to see that we did just that for you. Please contact us if your travels bring you back to the Westlake area in the future. We would love the opportunity to serve you again!

Thank you!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Had a nice trip and stay at this hotel. Very quiet and relaxing place to stay. Room had all amenities I wanted and front desk was helpful in getting around the area. I will stay there again. Eddie Towles Tennessee

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Eddie,

Thank you very much for your recent comments about your stay at our Extended Stay Deluxe, Westlake property. I was pleased to read that you had a quiet and relaxing stay with us. I was also please to read that the staff was helpful with their knowledge of the area. We pride ourselves on providing great guest service. I am glad we could do that for you. We would love for you to be our guest again if your travels bring you back to the Westlake area.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

This stay was a pleasure. The staff were helpful, accommodating, and attentive. The room was comfortable well-appointed, and very clean. The bed was the most comfortable I've slept on in many years of hotel travel. I only stayed one night, but when I return to Cleveland for longer stays, I know where I'll be going.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Dear Andy J,

Thanks very much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. At Extended Stay Deluxe, we strive for total guest satisfaction, so we are always delighted to learn that we have accomplished just that. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way with your future travels to the Cleveland area or any of our other locations throughout the United States.

Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

When we arrived at the hotel it seemed okay, we walked in the front lobby, and the man at the counter was on the phone with a customer(no problem) but the noise in the lobby was horrendous, he had the tv on so loud and then he didn't turn it down nothing, it was terrible then after that we talked to him and proceeded to check out the room we got on the elevator, and got on our floor, which smelled strongly of smoke, we got to the room and all the lights were really dim, there was a clump of hair in the sink and another on the floor by the shower, then the bed was harder than a rock, there was yellow stuff streaking down the wall,we immediately checked out and found a new courtyard Marriott in westlake.

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Dear AmberOvO,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that you were not satisfied. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

We have strict quality control and guest service standards that are meant to prevent situations like yours from occurring. Obviously, your experience indicates that our system broke down. In response, I have met with hotel management and staff to find out why and to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

Thanks again for your comments, and please feel free to reach out to our hotel directly should you have any further concerns.