“Good Food Decent service Nothing but Good!”
Review of Cheesecake Factory

Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Westlake
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Second visit to this location. Second experience good as the first.
Consistent quality and good taste is what the Cheesecake Factory is all about.
I have visited many locations across the US and never had a bad experience or food.

The selection is outstanding and way too much temptation!

No need to mention the deserts just look at the desert display case when you walk in that will certainly entice you to try one or a couple!

Crocker Park is a nice location with plenty of stores to visit. One downside is the parking meters everywhere. Too bad.

Definitely worth a visit if your in the area.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Like all Cheesecake Factories there is the same enormous menu with everything being consistent, tasty, and on a high quality among national chains. The parking lot has parking meters in every space. The staff of the restaurant were clearly embarrassed by this. I hope the management will eliminate the meters.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Had dinner here on Sunday night. Not overly busy, our server Ali was not really interested in us but the food was good. The menu selection is wide maybe too wide. The quality of the food was good. I probably would try another location as the service here was average at best.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I am regular customer to this resturant.
this time service was bad,burned pizza and then it took a lot of time to get order replaced.
replaced pizza missing the asked topping and was not cooked well since they were rushing to get the order replaced.
for desert waiter went away after leaving the menu and did not show up for almost 15 minutes.
fine no apology asked have you made up our mind what we need to order.
any how overall very bad impression total waste of money.
I took my daughter in law to show the resturant which overtons have done great job but I was embarrased.

1  Thank baurora
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Was on a business trip in the middle of nowhere in Ohio. I'd had along day and just wanted a quick meal to eat in my room while I got a bit more work done. Given where I was staying (constrained by that middle of nowhere thing), I knew room service wasn't going to cut it. After some googling, I found there was a Cheesecake Factory nearby - not somewhere I eat often, but sometimes it's really nice to have such a vast array of choices. I called to place a to go order. The girl on the phone was so friendly - truly excellent customer service. And then she mentioned they had curbside pick up, which I'd never heard of, but how cool is that? So ten minutes later I pulled up in my rental car, and she jogged my food out to me at the curb. Two thumbs up! Food was good. Standard Cheese Factory fare, which is what I expected.