“Delicious with stellar service!”
Review of Sangria y tapas

Sangria y tapas
Ranked #1 of 113 Restaurants in Westlake
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Spanish and Portuguese fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Many cold and hot taps as well as entrees and daily specials. Wide range of prices, to fit any budget and served by a professional wait staff. Fun happy hour Monday through Saturday in the bar.
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Have dined in this building many times when different restaurants were there, but this trip was completely different. Extensive menu with appetizers, soups, salads, hot tapas, cold tapas, and entrees. In addition, our waiter had about 8 more "specials" for the day (for which he did not mention a price....as it turned out, most were $32.) Sangria comes in both red and white here. Both were fresh and tasty. All four of us were pleased with our dinners...the ladies especially liked the smaller serving sizes of the tapas. There was also a dessert tray which we declined. Then our waiter treated us to a Portuguese liqueur which was a nice ending to a delicious meal. A little pricey, but definitely worth it! We will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

My husband and I were looking for someplace to eat for dinner on a Saturday night and found this place, thought it was something else, but went in anyway. Thank goodness we did! Had a great meal and drinks. This is a great place. We sat at the bar and watched pre-season football and had a great meal. You must try this place!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

From the appetizer choices, to the entrees, and even the dessert tray, the menu choices were so plentiful and tempting. For appetizers our group of four diners sampled, the grilled octopus, sauteed calamari, and shrimp ceveche. All were stellar! For entrees my wife and I split the red snapper and the grouper. Both were very fresh and delicious. The meals were all served hot! Our server presented the dessert tray which included many tempting choices. The freshly prepared sangria was also fantastic, too. Wait staff was very courteous and professional! We will return. This is truly a great restaurant with a vast menu that will surely have something to please everyone.

1  Thank Will H
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Excited to bring my daughter for her 23rd anniversary since her bone marrow transplant and she ordered a rioja which did not taste right. She sent it back for a sauvignon blanc which tasted just like the rioja, not good! When she expressed concern to the waiter, his response was " I poured it myself, it is sauvignon blanc". My daughter is certified by the Wine and Spirit Trust out of London and knows wine! I have been here several times before and enjoy the food which is why we choose it for a special occasion but will not return because of the poor response to a valid complaint. I am sorry to see this nice restaurant not fulfill it's promise.

3  Thank sherry m
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Large airy main dining room with nice outside balcony area. Tapas were very good. Portions very generous even the seafood ones. Honey ham fritters very delicious though a little oily. Seafood kebab and octopus salad fantastic as was the scallop short rib. Price is however commensurate but well worth it. Waiters very attentive though it was relatively quiet for an early Saturday evening. We're not drinkers so can't say much about the wine list. We drive by on I90 a lot. Now we have something to look forward to stopping at on this side of Cleveland.