“Wonderful first time visit!”

Cabin Club Steak House
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Westlake
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Food and service was perfect. We had a party of four and were seated at our reservation time. We had a very nice bottle of wine from a nice wine selection. Steak was done perfectly and lobster mashed potatoes were amazing. We would visit again!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

You always know you're in for a special evening whenever you visit any of the Hospitality Restaurants in the Greater Cleveland area. We're fortunate enough to live very close to the Cabin Club and dined there recently with another couple who had never been, even though they live in an adjoining suburb. Three of us had filet mignon and my wife had the grouper special...all were magnificent entrees. My friend's wife remarked that "this is the best steak I have ever had in my life", which is not an unusual comment when dining at CC. The service was wonderful and the drinks were adult size and strength, again, as always. You owe it to yourself to splurge a little and celebrate with a wonderful night out at the Cabin Club!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I know this is well-known for dinner, but lunch is also great. The lobster bisque as absolutely the best I have had anywhere, even better than my mother's and she was from Maine. Good salad choices. I am particulary fond of the Wedge. The layout of the restaurant makes it easy to have conversation over lunch, even when they are busy. Servers are helpful, attentive, but not hovering.

1  Thank Sarah60968
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I always order beef medium rare. Mine arrived not over done but dry. Mgr. said it was because of their cooking technique-extremely high temps. Somebody must like it because the parking lot is always full. I can understand a very lean filet served sans juice, but this was a mystery. The atmosphere,however, is very pleasnt and they pour a good drink. One of these days I will probably try again, but this is definitely a bucks-up place and that makes me somewhat hesitant.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Went here on Valentines Day. Was not sure what to expect as we hadn't been here in years. They had a special menu for $80/couple. It looked good but we ordered off regular menu. Excellent in all aspects. They did not crowd the place with extra tables nor did they rush anyone. Service was excellent and manager stopped by twice to see how things were. He even was at the door when we left and thanked us for coming. It is a special occasion place for us and we will be back. A little on the pricey side but worth it!!