“Best Indian Food in Cleveland”
Review of Cafe Tandoor

Cafe Tandoor
Ranked #30 of 110 Restaurants in Westlake
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I don't think there is a better place to get better Indian food in Greater Cleveland area. They have 3-4 locations and all of them have a consistent taste (you can order one dish in all locations and expect that same consistent taste). We usually go to the Westlake location and the staff and even the head chef are extremely courteous. If you go there 2-3 times, they tend to remember your likes and dislikes. The food is great and they always seem to use fresh ingredients.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Worth waiting for supper hour opening. Excellent food and pleasant service. Wow. What a great place. I'd go out of my way for this one.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We have been going to this restaurant for 8 years . Food is delicious. Servers professional and friendly. Atmosphere is subdued good for romantic night out or quiet dinners. Tuesday and Wed. 50 percent off all bottles of wine. They have added a patio out front recently. I believe they have an independent delivery service can deliver depending on where you live. If you have never tried Indian food I recommend the butter chicken dish for beginners and children.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have eaten at Cafe Tandoor many times and it is like a hidden gem. The service is amazing, the food is DELICIOUS. If you like Indian food, you will love this place. They have a stone oven for Naan! I recommend the Mixed Non-Vegetarian Appetizer, and the Fish Byriani.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Two couples loved this beautifully appointed Indian Restaurant in Crocker Park, Westlake, Ohio. Chicken tika masala is my standard bearer and they delivered it perfectly with the light side of hotness that we requested. We also chose mali kofta which are vegetables in little balls in a delicious sauce. We also had saag paneer which is spinach and cheese. Cafe Tandoor did a great and flavorful job of this dish. We also had two different breads: onion and garlic naan - both savory. Our desserts were gulab jaman - little balls of pastry in a sweet syrupy sauce (do not miss this one) and kheer (a rice pudding) with raisins and pistachio nuts. Both desserts were a definite treat after very agressive main meal items. Even though in a shopping center, the decor and service of Cafe Tandoor is wonderful.

1  Thank Diane M