“" Very Good Food!"”

Ranked #21 of 105 Restaurants in Westlake
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: 91 rating on Urban Spoon.
Cleveland
“" Very Good Food!"”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I dine at Thai Spice at least once a month. I love the food. Masaman Curry is my favorite dish. It includes curry, coconut milk, sweet potatoes, onions, butternut squash, peanuts and carrots ( I ask them to exclude the green peppers and add mushrooms). This dish is very good and nutritious.They prepare it to perfection. I generally have the vegetarian summer rolls before my meal. Hot Jasmine tea is provided free of charge.The wait staff are attentive and polite.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Rejoyc

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great find”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Great food, reasonable prices , service very good.
General tso chicken best I've ever had. Casual atmosphere facility could use some sprucing up but food is excellent can't wait to go back.

New York City
“Excellent Vegetarian options”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

The food here was excellent. There's an entire vegetarian section, and everything can be made without fish sauce. The tofu and cashew entree is amazing. The place is out of the way and needs a a makeover, but the food couldn't be better.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Can't beat it”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Very pleasant, but simple atmosphere, Chef is Vietnamese and several of those items are included on the menu. Service is pleasant and generally prompt. Nice selection of Asian imported beers. Have been here alone and with others, and everyone has been more than satisfied. My favorite Thai restaurant in greater Cleveland.

Visited May 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent yellow curry!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

My fiance and I visited this evening. I got their yellow curry, he their pho. Both were excellent! We also got summer rolls that came with delicious peanut sauce. Friendly staff and a quiet setting to have a nice dinner. We will be back! As a bonus, I really appreciate restaurants that ask where you would like to sit rather than sit everyone together in one corner. Thoughtful approach to customer service that is really appreciated.

Been to Thai Spice? Share your experiences!