“amazing margarita”

Cuisines: Mexican
Westlake, Ohio
“amazing margarita”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

bottomless chips and salsa with the best frozen margarita ever.

• Visited July 2012

Bay Village, Ohio
“I'll be a regular”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I judge a Mexican restaurant by the tortillas, the beans and the guacamole. All three were great. A large menu, very pleasant server, fun decor. I will become a regular.

• Visited July 2012
Windsor, Canada
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Found this place by accident, which ended up being around the corner from the Red Roof Inn where we were staying. It looks like your in Mexico inside, bright colours everywhere & music playing. It was super clean, the staff was very kind and explained anything you didn't understand. They bring your free nachos & salsa the moment you sit down. My boyfriend ended up getting the Taco Loco-Grilled chicken, beef, shrimp, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes, rice with cheese sauce on top for $12.85. I got the Delicious Combos- 1 taco, 2 enchiladas & rice for $8.95, I wish I would have paid the extra $1 for cheese sauce since it was to die for. Seemed to me the prices were all under $15 for a meal unless you got the couples or steak meal. We were not hungry when we left, very yummy. I'll for sure be stopping by next time were in Ohio!

• Visited May 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Not as good as the previous owners”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

This used to be our regular lunch time spot when it had different owners and a different name. Service was friendly, prices went up, food was mediocre.

Visited April 2012