All reviewsdrive thrusmoking roomroom was cleanlake eriewould definitely stay here againcrocker parkcheckinhighwayrates
Reviewed July 22, 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

What a hole in the wall. First thing we noticed is that this wyndham chain hotel was misrepresented as having a microwave and fridge available in room. When we called the front desk to complain and state that we booked a room based on their description of the room and the described amenities were not available. $50 in leftovers from dinner would now have to be thrown out. The response we received from the front desk staff was, "the f*$!ing booking company lied to you". And they hung up on us. The booking company was Wyndham which should be intimately aware of the amenities at their facilities. Never again at a super 8. The money saved was not worth the cost of wasted food due to their misrepresentations. Awful. Couldn't switch to a first floor room since my wife was on crutches and they only had outside stairs. Not going to give you a second chance to disappoint.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Cecelia R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Westlake/Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Sorry to hear about this experience. On no platform do we advertise having microfridges in the rooms. I will certainly be looking into who from Wyndham corporate gave you this false information due to the inconvenience it has caused you. My deepest apologies for the way a staff member spoke to you, this is absolutely unacceptable and in no way represents our business practices. If you could please message me your booking information so I can hold the responsible party accountable as well as offer you compensation for the unacceptable rudeness from this individual.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

Previously, I raved about this motel. I carried the phone number with me so I'd have it to share.
No more!
The 800 number reservations clerk was so intent on selling me Wyndam Rewards, she forgot to request a roll-away for our room.
When we reported that the toilet was not flushing, we were offered a plunger. We declined.
Also, when we reported the toilet issue, the check-in clerk told us she had no other first floor rooms, and she was not allowed to carry a roll-away to the 2nd floor. We figured out that manually filling the toilet tank worked to flush the toilet. NEVER AGAIN.
The mattress on the roll-away was 1/3 smaller than the bed frame so getting into and out of the bed was painful. The roll-away mattress was so thin and lumpy, I did not sleep all night.
Lastly, breakfast no longer had protein items except yogurt.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Z1919RYsusanc
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

We came to Cleveland to celebrate my birthday. This place was gross from the moment we entered. We found dirty socks from previous guest by our bed. We had some yellow orange stains on the bedspread, and cigarette holes as well. The toilet is the size made for a child. We ended up staying because we drove over 6 hrs to get there, and we were tired. I ended up using my beach towel for my blanket instead of theirs. I generally read reviews before booking, but since this is an a great area I didn't even think twice about it. The hotel staff needs to hire better housekeepers. I will never return to this location.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple