“AMAZING BURGERS & MILKSHAKE!”
Review of B Spot

B Spot
Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in Westlake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Toronto
“AMAZING BURGERS & MILKSHAKE!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I love Michael Symon so I was excited to try one of his restaurants when we went to Cleveland. My husband loves a good burger and this place didn't disappoint! The Lola burger and the fries with the fresh rosemary were amazing. The milkshake is one of the best I've ever had ... totally thick and flavourful. The service was outstanding. I only wish there was one around here that I could go to!

Visited August 2014

Strongsville, Ohio
“Great Burgers, chicken & beer”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

A decent selection of craft beers combined with great burgers, brats, bologna, & chicken sandwiches along with the BEST french fries I've ever had and good service.... What's not to like? Don't forget to visit the pickle bar - delicious!

• Visited August 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“Loved!!!!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We loved B Spot. The price was right, and the burgers were awesome. We also ordered Porky fries which were amazing. The porky fries were enough for a whole meal. They have an awesome balsamic steak sauce that you can put on your burger that is unlike anything I've ever tried. Service was fast and friendly. We loved visiting B Spot at Crocker Park

• Visited July 2014
Madison, Indiana
“Worth a Visit”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Small menu which makes picking easier. French fries were very good and unlike any I have had (rosemary). The hamburger was good but for the price I would expect a little better. Beer choices were excellent but again a little pricey. The atmosphere was nice as I sat at the bar enjoying my beer.

“I know why we alway go back here!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Our family is never disappointed going to the Crocker Park B-spot. My wife loves the veggie burger and myself and our two boys argues over which burger is best! It turns out they are all good. And don't leave without ordering the Lola fries.