“Burgers, Shakes and Fries... Oh My!”
Review of B Spot

B Spot
Ranked #6 of 109 Restaurants in Westlake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I had the Porky burger, which has pulled pork and coleslaw on top of a big fat burger. The only negative I have is that I didn't like the way the slaw made the bun soggy, but other than that it was great. I also got the onion rings, which were also very good. I really look forward to the milk shakes and the specialty "seasonal" shakes are always very different and yummy. This is the place to go for burgers in and around Cleveland.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

While driving out east from Chicago, we sought out this restaurant for our lunch stop. This Michael Symon spot was on our to-do list, and we are glad we stopped!

We ordered the Lola burger and the Porky. The Lola was delicious, much like Chicago's own Kumas. The burger topped with cheese, bacon and fried egg were sinfully delicious. The Porky is a creative blend of burger topped with shredded pork and cole slaw. The many sauces on the table add to the fun! The fries were nicely presented and had a unique rosemary flavor, although they could have been served hotter.

Now the negatives; We were shown to our table, barely had our chairs pulled out, and were greeted by our young, enthusiastic waitress asking "hey GUYS" do you know what you're drinking? Before we'd taken our first bites, she asked how we liked our food...... The timing throughout the meal was off. We weren't even finished with our burgers and drinks when we were asked if they could clear our plates...... We felt like this was a training ground for servers with inadequate supervision and direction.

The food, despite the service, made this a tasty and fun destination! In 4 days on our way back to Chicago we are stopping at Lola's (another Michael Symon) restaurant and looking forward to some great food and a more mature service staff.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I dined here at the suggestion of a friend and I wasn't disappointed. The service was nice and even though I was dining solo, I was given a nice table outside as I requested. It was a lovely evening and sitting outdoors is a nice atmosphere. I had the Thin Lizzy burger and a side of Lola Fries. Everything was scrumptious, cooked to perfection, and the fries were so yummy with the flavor of rosemary infused! So good!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

It sort of boggles my mind to rate Michael Simon's restaurants in the same class as Rules Restaurant in London, and Hotel de Everaux in Vernon, France, but I do. All three know what they are and do what they do with excellence. If I want fantastic game dishes, I vote for Rules. If I want fantastic French country cooking, its Hotel de Everaux. But I can go around the corner from where I live and have the best darned burgers in the whole world at B Spot. Lola fries are to die for (always come piping hot). I like to try a different bourbon every time I go there, but my wife likes their different hard ciders. Thank you Michael Simon, you are an asset to Cleveland.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Burgers are superb but I would describe them as sliders not full size burgers. I wasn't the least bit full when I was done and my husband would have been starving! Oh, and both my friend and I ordered the same burger, no onions. Both came with onions. Come on! Pricey too, $16.00 with tip per person for one burger and drink per person.